Remake of "How you came to Disc-FF"

D_Roy
Veteran

Re: Remake of "How you came to Disc-FF"

Post by D_Roy »

2014: Looking for a saxton hale server to play on, end up joining disc-ff. Enjoyed playing server 1 with regulars like Jazza, Discord, Kenny. @best group joins the servers and the fun begins. The server usually full with all the people I enjoy play with such as Spicy, Faiithe, Cover, Pica, Kyon, Hawk, Phatman, Djshooter, Darkone, Naughty, Shockwhale, Tech58, Kary, Val, Dingbat, Hobbit, Itsy, Crayon, Mosquitosneak, Gnourt, Smurf, Giveit, and Enzo.

I realize that the people I play with I want to see always on the server so I decided to apply for adminship. Somehow I was actually given admin and tried my best to keep those servers as entertaining and lively as much as possible.

2018: Still lurk on the servers and when I' am on freak I try to make it as lively as it was back then. Maybe a reapply is in the near future.
The Bunsen Brave Foundation: Saving all Bunsen braves one Bunsen at a time
Nallout

Post by Nallout »

Shit it's been long since I've checked this forum

2013 - Some shitty 14 year old with no mic played some css jailbreak and mg, then a bit of csgo and finally got a mic then all the cool kids stopped playing.
Danksta wrote:Rude ass mother fucker fuck you
EngiDesu wrote:She doesn't care about that. As long she's sucking Phantom and Spicy's dick, she can make threads mocking jews and autism.
brad
Server Admin

Post by brad »

Well it all start in 2014 i guess where i got bored of playing my 300th competitive match on csgo and joined the crazy and fun minigames server i played for about 6 months and decided to apply for admin and everything has gone from there. Its been a good time y'all.

Brad :wave:
bumpikids3

Post by bumpikids3 »

When I first played TF2, I mainly jumped from pub to pub doing whatever it is a new player did at the time playing the game by the usual objectives and trying for that top score on the scoreboard to make me feel like I was "the best player on the server", it was soon that I actually decided to click on the server browser that I became aware of new ways that I was allowed to play this game. I don't remember the exact date, but it was a few years ago that I jumped onto the Freak Fortress 2 servers after playing some Versus Saxton Hale and wanting more content. These servers ended up becoming my first loves even though I would usually die sometimes almost immediately from my own stupidity. Winning my first games on RED and as a boss are what really tied me into the gamemode and after the long hiatus I took from this game I was super happy to be back in these servers.