no veteran status huh

Nallout

Re: no veteran status huh

Post by Nallout »

Bruh it's been 6 years since we joined and half of that our CS portion of the community has been dead, I get what you mean but our community has been dead for years at this point don't worry bout it too much.
Danksta wrote:Rude ass mother fucker fuck you
EngiDesu wrote:She doesn't care about that. As long she's sucking Phantom and Spicy's dick, she can make threads mocking jews and autism.
Varple
Veteran

Post by Varple »

It's funny seeing newer admins not know who this guy is. It is even funnier to see old admins not know who he is.
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

i know who satan is. he was a CSGO admin that was a bit of a goob

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
Nallout

Post by Nallout »

Varple wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 2:00 am It's funny seeing newer admins not know who this guy is. It is even funnier to see old admins not know who he is.
Honestly don't understand how the older admins could forget him, back during CSS even though TF2 and the CS communities rarely interacted apart from the forum he was a pretty big part of the community on the forums. Meanwhile I was just being a young shitbag and stuck to just playing CSS and didn't really cared too much about the forums until some juicy drama posts started.
Last edited by Nallout on Wed May 09, 2018 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
EngiDesu wrote:She doesn't care about that. As long she's sucking Phantom and Spicy's dick, she can make threads mocking jews and autism.
Varple
Veteran

Post by Varple »

Nallout wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 2:17 am
Varple wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 2:00 am It's funny seeing newer admins not know who this guy is. It is even funnier to see old admins not know who he is.
Honestly don't understand how the older admins could forget him, back during CSS even though TF2 and the CS communities rarely interacted apart from the forum he was a pretty big part of the community on the forums. Meanwhile I was just being a young shitbag and stuck to just playing CSS and didn't really cared too much about the forums until some juicy drama posts started.
That's implying that some of these older admins were even on the forums. You'd be surprised how infrequently older admin came on.
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
Nallout

Post by Nallout »

Varple wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 2:24 am
Nallout wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 2:17 am
That's implying that some of these older admins were even on the forums. You'd be surprised how infrequently older admin came on.
Also seeing as most of these admins were for TF2 and like I said the communities barely touched back then and especially now since CS is dead and has been for a long time, sad to see the part of the community I was a part of die. My memory is hazy as to why we all kind of abandoned CS:GO but there is a part of me that wishes the CS:S servers were never shutdown in the first place, so many good memories of just shit-talking and playing minigames, fucking SMEE tower or pushcircle no matter how shit they were are always nostalgic for me just because those maps brought out what I found most fun about the community back then, a genuinely friendly place to just kick back, shit talk with people you know, and play a mindless map. No matter how 'toxic' it looked from the outside it always felt like banter and rarely felt like actual anger and I haven't really encountered a community like that since.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

I've been on the forums. I legit have no idea who this guy is
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

I want my vet status too... lmao
Satan
Veteran

Post by Satan »

daddy varple-kun 😍😍😍

tbh just tried out the murder server and felt like shitposting
rip mg
SakuraTheBabyfur

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

simply, whomst?
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.