Well.

RevolverOceloto

Well.

Post by RevolverOceloto »

I Quit disc-ff. I Know many of you would not care to see me say this but. screw it. i quit playing on disc-ff's servers. not because i hate the community. it's because stuff are no longer the same. The entertainment is not doing it's job. things are gettin old. and there's other games with larger communities. i just wanna say. DISC-FF Has always been and will be my home. i met alotta great people there. and i had my moments. so now. i declare this my Final call. I Bid everyone adieu and i hope to see you around.
Last edited by RevolverOceloto on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fire
Owner

Re: Well.

Post by Fire »

Sad to see you go. What stuff is no longer the same?
Last edited by Fire on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
RevolverOceloto

Post by RevolverOceloto »

Fire wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:19 am Sad to see you go. What stuff is no longer the same?
It was the old days that were fun fire. Now it's just a memory. and if you truly mean it's sad to see me go. i highly appericate you. even though. you're not a friend. besides. im not liked that much in the community.
Last edited by RevolverOceloto on Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fishermatt3552
Veteran

Post by fishermatt3552 »

Spoiler
Shankin
Veteran

Post by Shankin »

Saaaaaaaaaame.

+1
WhatIsLove: SHANKIN YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGA BITCH.

SpicyCandy: you're sub-human.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

He is known as seth, have had various variations with the name seth. "Captain sethy" "FF seth" and been a regular on freak fortress for a long time.

Sorry to see you go Seth
Much love
Jasmine