If anyone has yet to know.

RevolverOceloto

If anyone has yet to know.

Post by RevolverOceloto »

On tuesday 21st of august 2018. The master of disguise robbie rotten. aka Stefan Karl Stefansson has lost his battle with cancer and passed away at the age of 43. before robbie left us and his family behind. he gave us this last quote. ''"It’s not until they tell you you’re going to die soon that you realize how short life is. Time is the most valuable thing in life because it never comes back. And whether you spend it in the arms of a loved one or alone in a prison-cell, life is what you make of it. Dream big."

So long robbie.
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Re: If anyone has yet to know.

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

This is actually pretty sad news

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
Sheep

Re: If anyone has yet to know.

Post by Sheep »

I remember watching this dude and the shows (lazytown being the most well known out of all of them) he was in when I was way younger and when I first heard about one of the lazytown episodes that he was in made him a well-known meme (even more well known now), I was generally surprised and happy for him. Which lead to when I first heard about him getting diagnosed with cancer that kind of turned my stomach a little bit because this dude was one of the very few people that actually made an impact on me and I always had that one strong side of me that believes he would beat this and live to see another day. but after hearing about this news yesterday and now on here, I feel sadder that he didn't live through that and kind of feel like that shouldn't have happened.

Rip Stefán. you are a good person. even to the people looked at you then rolled their eyes into the back of their heads...
Banners/Logos are for the weak...