I don't care either way
24%

Total votes: 17

Anomaly
Veteran

Minecraft Server Poll

Post by Anomaly »

Hi,

I got a server set up. I can put FTB on it like Sakura did a few years ago. Would this be something you guys would still be interested in? I'm worried either nobody will play or it will take away traffic from the TF2 servers and I don't like upsetting Fire. :mrgreen:

Poll running for a couple weeks. Discuss. Give feedback. If there's enough hype I'll start the server and give out the details.
Last edited by Anomaly on Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss
Sheep

Re: Minecraft Server Poll

Post by Sheep »

This looks interesting and I'll join whenever the server is up. assuming if I can download the modpack
Banners/Logos are for the weak...
My Sanity

Re: Minecraft Server Poll

Post by My Sanity »

Just to keep poking Fire to put a Vanilla server up (sorry Fire).

I also currently have a server up, mainly vanilla (with a few plug-ins like Dynamp). The server sits next to me at my place (old server blade) that I can throw up to 70GB of Ram at it if needed. I also have another blade server (same exact type) sitting gathering dust I could fire up as well to do Minecraft things with. I do have FTB/Hexxit on it as well (not online atm).

Hell between the two of us, we could just by pass Fire and host a Disc-FF Minecraft server(s)

"Pretty fucking cool man" - Fire 2017
"Fire: Don't tell anyone" - Fire 2018
"If I find out who stole my shit, I'm gonna slap you." - Fire 2019

I go by Plausible Sanity on the servers.