is duping legal? (SCP:Fortress)

Ely.tf|SpiloFeather

is duping legal? (SCP:Fortress)

Post by Ely.tf|SpiloFeather »

hey I was just wondering if item duping is aloud on the SCP:Fortress server :shifty:
Batfoxkid
Server Admin

Re: is duping legal? (SCP:Fortress)

Post by Batfoxkid »

What do you mean by duping? Through ground weapons or in-game store?
Last edited by Batfoxkid on Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ely.tf|SpiloFeather

there's a way to dupe ground weps, EG guns, cards, adrenaline, ETC. is it aloud? I believe I am the first one to find the glitch. I want to know if it is aloud or if there's a rule against it (which I doubt since I have never seen anyone besides me do it)
Batfoxkid
Server Admin

Post by Batfoxkid »

Ely.tf|SpiloFeather wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:25 pm there's a way to dupe ground weps, EG guns, cards, adrenaline, ETC. is it aloud? I believe I am the first one to find the glitch. I want to know if it is aloud or if there's a rule against it (which I doubt since I have never seen anyone besides me do it)
Is there a specific way to replicate this?
Ely.tf|SpiloFeather

yes, look straight down where items drop, then spam drop and pickup and eventually you will pickup an item but the server thinks you picked up 2, thus duping it.
Batfoxkid
Server Admin

Post by Batfoxkid »

Ely.tf|SpiloFeather wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:42 pm yes, look straight down where items drop, then spam drop and pickup and eventually you will pickup an item but the server thinks you picked up 2, thus duping it.
Thank you for the response, this will hopefully be fixed in a future update. However will we not punish you for abusing this as this can be somewhat minimal.