~NEW MAP~ Need Ideas

Shykz

Re: ~NEW MAP~ Need Ideas

Post by Shykz »

Ok here are a few nice additions: An Obstacle Course, Maze (With a hidden Mac), 1st Reaction machine (Tells which T was last & First), Vent hidden behind a stereo, Race (More like the one in VIP than Lego or Canyon), a Low Gravity Room (With Bullet proof glass walls that connect) (Could have shapes rise from the floor to kill T's), and a Gas Chamber Game where there are 5 Chambers and each time they get a total number of 6 T's they close and kill of a the group inside (Kinda like the chair game in Canyon-Dam). :D Hope you take at least one of my ideas.
Last edited by Shykz on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

Screenshots of the map in progress?

Also where has avalanche been hiding? very nice observations/requests.
Last edited by soulharvester on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
AVALANCHE

Post by AVALANCHE »

soulharvester wrote:Also where has avalanche been hiding?
In your closet.

Another idea: a jousting arena. I drew up a quick blueprint in Photoshop (attached) but here's a rundown:
Two players start across from each other separated by a waist-high wall. When the game is started, the floor will propel them forward and they will need to attempt to kill each other. One possibility for this would be to knife a ball that spawns on the center of the wall at your opponent (like death soccer). Another would be to spawn a pump-action shotty with one shot for each player, but I'm not sure if this is possible and a T vs T fight wouldn't damage each other.
Attachments
joust.png
joust.png (31.24 KiB) Viewed 1467 times
Last edited by AVALANCHE on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

Jousting is in one of Tophattwaffle's maps, let me see if I can find the map name.

edit: ba_jail_lockdown_final

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10531746/wafflejousting.png

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10531746/wafflejousting2.png

Would still be a nice thing to see in a map regardless, just don't give it it's own room or anything.
Last edited by soulharvester on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
Element

Post by Element »

that would be cool, idk..i might be able to do that

-When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

-Drinking is not a solution, unless we are talking about alcohol.