New DISC-FF Server? Feedback

Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Re: New DISC-FF Server? Feedback

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

Anomaly wrote:To be 100% honest guys, my health has been steadily declining recently which is the majority of the reason I have not made much progress on this. I have been in and out of the hospital the last couple of weeks. I am feeling better today.

I will get this done, though. Again, sorry for the delay. Everything is in place but it's just not recognizing the NICs for some reason.
Take your time returning to full health, don't rush anything. The server isn't important, you are.
Last edited by Angel Ambrosius on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Angel Ambrosius wrote:
Anomaly wrote:To be 100% honest guys, my health has been steadily declining recently which is the majority of the reason I have not made much progress on this. I have been in and out of the hospital the last couple of weeks. I am feeling better today.

I will get this done, though. Again, sorry for the delay. Everything is in place but it's just not recognizing the NICs for some reason.
Take your time returning to full health, don't rush anything. The server isn't important, you are.
idk the server is pretty important tbh
Last edited by Armen on Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
King Dong

Post by King Dong »

Armen wrote:
Angel Ambrosius wrote:

idk the server is pretty important tbh
Last edited by King Dong on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

Anomaly wrote:Delayed until I can figure out this stupid driver issue. Network not functional. :c
I know it sounds stupid but have you enabled the network adapter in the bios? I had the hardest time configuring my storage rack until that popped in my head.
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is goodbye.
Anomaly
Veteran

Post by Anomaly »

Ok so turns out the co-worker knew the NICs were both bad and never told me, but it looks like a replacement server of the same specs is $399 which I can afford soon sooooooo stand by? I guess? Also I have been taking time away for health reasons and because my internet has been shit.

Sorry for the long time between updates, I WILL GET THIS SHIT GOING FOR US @_@
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss
Neko
Veteran

Post by Neko »

Lovely. Get better and good luck.
https://github.com/SollyVR
Add me on VRChat: "Solly."
Add me on Steam: linked to my forums website.
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

Anomaly wrote:Ok so turns out the co-worker knew the NICs were both bad and never told me, but it looks like a replacement server of the same specs is $399 which I can afford soon sooooooo stand by? I guess? Also I have been taking time away for health reasons and because my internet has been shit.

$399 for a whole new server? why not just buy a NIC card to put in the existing server?
Last edited by Mitch on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goinundercover
Veteran

Post by goinundercover »

Mitch wrote:
Anomaly wrote:Ok so turns out the co-worker knew the NICs were both bad and never told me, but it looks like a replacement server of the same specs is $399 which I can afford soon sooooooo stand by? I guess? Also I have been taking time away for health reasons and because my internet has been shit.

$399 for a whole new server? why not just buy a NIC card to put in the existing server?

is there even an expansion slot?
Retired.