I have a problem (LOCK THIS)

I have a problem (LOCK THIS)

Postby hisiglemic » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:07 am

So i was planning to get a gamecube with the switch mod on it so i can play japanese and american games. However I am going to speedrun tww with the tingle tuner and I was wondering, if i get a disc for it can i use it on both versions of the consoles.
Thanks, hisi

*EDIT* After doing some more background research all it takes is the link cable which i already got sorry guys thanks
Last edited by hisiglemic on Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
one day I will meet Gaben
User avatar
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 11:14 pm

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest