Never ever has this happened

hisiglemic

Re: Never ever has this happened

Post by hisiglemic »

Thanks all i really just needed some help onnhow to deal with this, being an honor role srudent and being expected to ace my gradesbthe stress was just getting to me for a bit. I appreciate what you guys told me.
It doesnt help me with the fact that i have to deal witth douchebags qll day who think they can beat me up (5,8 180). And a princapal that doesnt even know what to do.
Last edited by hisiglemic on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
one day I will meet Gaben
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

hisiglemic wrote:Thanks all i really just needed some help onnhow to deal with this, being an honor role srudent and being expected to ace my gradesbthe stress was just getting to me for a bit. I appreciate what you guys told me.
It doesnt help me with the fact that i have to deal witth douchebags qll day who think they can beat me up (5,8 180). And a princapal that doesnt even know what to do.
Weight Training.
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is goodbye.
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

hisiglemic wrote:Thanks all i really just needed some help onnhow to deal with this, being an honor role srudent and being expected to ace my gradesbthe stress was just getting to me for a bit. I appreciate what you guys told me.
Here's what you do with the people giving you problems...
Use the Dark Souls tactic, circle around and backstab. Repeat until process is solved. Or get some friends to join in jolly cooperation. This might not help, but with people like that, I find it best to just ignore them, or get some dirt on them for later.
Last edited by Dr. Axel Link on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hisiglemic

Post by hisiglemic »

HakureiReimu_Husky wrote:
Weight Training.
Husky thats fucking huge compared to every other 7th grader and im the one thats 5,8 and 180
Last edited by hisiglemic on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
one day I will meet Gaben
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

hisiglemic wrote:
HakureiReimu_Husky wrote:
Weight Training.
Husky thats fucking huge compared to every other 7th grader and im the one thats 5,8 and 180
Still. Weight Training.
This is goodbye.