Spread the love.

Jasmine
Veteran

Spread the love.

Post by Jasmine »

Valentines is not just for couples.
It's for showing everyone a little extra that you care for them.

Abra, I miss your laugh!
Samba, stop being upsidedown so we can have the same timezone
Dark, thank you for making me smile every morning on ff2.
Varple, we might not talk a lot anymore, but you mean loads to me
Much love
Jasmine
Jamieboi 1989

Re: Spread the love.

Post by Jamieboi 1989 »

Happy Valentines day to you too Jasmine! Im glad I met someone as nice as you here and you've made my experience at FF2 better and a more fun place to be too! :lol:

I would also like to give a big shout out to some of my other friends who I also really enjoy gaming with a lot too!:

Itsy-Bitsy: Ive really enjoyed spending my time on FF2 with you. You knuckle down as an Admin when you need to be and assist me with dealing with an issue that has arised if your available to deal with it. When you dont need to deal with anything we have a good laugh over the mic and have a fun time gaming together! :)

Valkiller: One of the Veterans on FF2 Server #1. Your a very cool and chill guy who has a great laugh with me on private chat (especially when something hilarious happens) and you dont take it seriously. You just play for fun and that for me is exactly how it should be! :)

AC/DC Freak: Dude... what can I say... what can I say! You are by far one of the single, most funny, chilled Admins ive had the honour of befriending and spending my time on FF2 with. All your jokes and meme jokes are always making me laugh hard! One day im certain my lungs will fail on me and you will be the sole cause of it! XD just kidding lol your awesome dude!

Genphyonic: Another Veteran player. This time on FF2 Server #3. I have enjoyed spending my time in Server #3 with you day in and day out! Your supportive, non serious, you compliment me when ive done something good. And most of all. Your great to talk to on the private chat! :)

FawfulRoach: A great guy to have befriended and a very, very supportive Admin to my reports! Thanks for all your help!

Happy Valentines day everyone! :)
Last edited by Jamieboi 1989 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image
Sir Spookleton
Veteran

Post by Sir Spookleton »

Happy Masturbation day! :D
-[FF]- Destinyburger

Post by -[FF]- Destinyburger »

Sir Spookleton wrote:Happy Masturbation day! :D
This made me laugh much harder than it should have... xD
Last edited by -[FF]- Destinyburger on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
FawfulRoach
Veteran

Post by FawfulRoach »

A day late to this, but why not? Here it goes.

Spicy: Overall super fun and relatable guy to be around in both the servers and in TS. Keep it up, my dude!

Varple: Thanks for being such a bro and essentially letting me be your padawan! I wouldn't be the admin/memelord I am today without ya, fam!

Angel: Always manages to brighten up my day in the TS. Super friendly and fun guy, and would def bang!

Darkone2e: Thanks for being a super swell dude and being one of my big inspirations in this community since the day I got here. I appreciate it!

Armen: Thanks as well for being a disgusting weeb super cool bro as well! Love ya.

And to the rest of you guys as well for allowing me to be apart of this community! Happy late cupid day!
Last edited by FawfulRoach on Fri May 04, 2018 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

I miss your bootie too Jas!
ImageImageImage
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Jasmine wrote: Samba, stop being upsidedown so we can have the same timezone
Jas, I miss you girl <3

My hand and I had a wonderful Valentines lmfao.
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Deity of the Mask
Veteran

Post by Deity of the Mask »

Though I don't really get to hang out with a lot of you, there are a few I appreciate most of all.

Dongle- You were one of the first people I met when i first started playing Deathrun on Disc-ff. Though we didn't get along the best at first, you have become one of my dearest and closest friends. Never change love.

Pail- You are one of the people I consider a damn good friend to have, you have a habit of making whatever server you are on seem brighter. I appreciate ya mate.

Spooklton- First met you on idle/trade before you applied and you were always so chill. Now you are nothing more than a shit bastion main, but i love ya my dude.

Armen- When i first met you, I thought you were a complete fuckface. Now, I know you really are a huge fuckface but I love ya brother.

Demomidas- FUCKING PLAY GAMES WITH ME, we never talk anymore and I miss ya man.

Varple- Read above for demo.
Last edited by Deity of the Mask on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Amiibo Alex wrote: My uncle is a lawyer, and I will take legal action to this.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

No one: You're all fucking disgusting.

Except Spicy, I guess.
Last edited by Armen on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
CorgiBear
Server Admin

Post by CorgiBear »

I would add more people but I might end up listing too many. If I didn't add you please don't take it the bad way, I love you too. ;~;
Spoiler
Abraham: I don't know if I'd still be here if it weren't for you, You've got the best drunk laugh and you make everything really fun. : )

Samba: Another person that kept me around, you've been here for me when I really needed someone to talk to and I can't appreciate it any more than I do.

Spicy: Even though you listened to Angel and gave me a heart attack saying I was in trouble, you're still pretty damn nice. I'll forgive you this time mother.

Angel: I couldn't wish for a better friend and someone who's so damn happy all the time. No one else I'd rather call a nerd and mean it than you. : )

Varple: I know I don't talk to you too often, but I'm really happy we're friends. Even if you constantly tease me for the stupid stuff I say. Thankyouforthegift <3

Fawful: You're such a punk for thinking I'm your mother but you're pretty cool I guess.

Pail: You're such an amazing person and you're constantly making sure everyone is happy. I really admire you for that, glad to hear you're doing good! :D <3

Idjit: I appreciate that you're patient with me when I ask stupid questions, thanks for not punching me in the face when we play l4d2 >.>

Pembroke: You're a damn good friend and you're there if I need to vent about something if I need it I appreciate that more than you know.

Soup: We could have a conversation about anything and it would never be boring. I love that about you even if you're a PUNK. <3
Last edited by CorgiBear on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.