REQ: Would You Rather Questions.

Mitch
Server Admin

REQ: Would You Rather Questions.

Post by Mitch »

So i recently made a plugin for tf2 (and other source games) with sourcemod, Would You Rather. Currently it lacks a bunch of questions and options, I figured if we get enough questions put into the config it would be worth while to add to the server. I only have a few crappy questions in the github right now.

Currently there can be up to 8 different categories, which is going to be increased in the future release.
There doesn't need to be any formatting to submitting questions however it would be appreciated to stick the format of the file as I would also convert the submitted questions to the format:
"QUESTION|OPTION1|OPTION2"

We can also have a DISC-FF category which is specifically about our community. This is just a fun project I coded in day that could be entertaining while waiting for the next round or while idle.

List of current categories and questions here: GitHub/configs
If you decide to participate please mention which category you would like the question to be added to. Feel free to define new categories. These questions will not be published to the project, they will specifically be for our servers.
Last edited by Mitch on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
Odie

Re: REQ: Would You Rather Questions.

Post by Odie »

Does it have to be PG rated?
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Odie wrote:Does it have to be PG rated?
Considering that it'd be on the servers, I would think that it would have to have some limit to what can be asked.
Last edited by Armen on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

Armen wrote:
Odie wrote:Does it have to be PG rated?
Considering that it'd be on the servers, I would think that it would have to have some limit to what can be ask.
Yeah, i'd prefer not to have anything that would naturally go against our rules. However if you would like to phrase it in a PG way that would be just fine.