Admins and Their Basic Understanding Of Server Rules

HorridSauce3

Re: Admins and Their Basic Understanding Of Server Rules

Post by HorridSauce3 »

I would like to add that I did warn you on mic after seeing in chat and hearing people asking you to go deal dmg and you responded to me with no and about 10 secs later I was killed and went to spectate you just to find you standing in the same spot doing nothing so I slayed you and you asked me why which lead to our long talk about the rules and after we finally decided to stop talking/arguing (whichever you want to call it) the new round started and just like you were in the same spot as before doing nothing but jumping from beam to beam which then I kicked you for being useless which I told you would happen. You got back on and and we started arguing and you then asked me to get shankin on which he then gave his opinion which was the same as mine and you claimed that it was just because he was angry. Shankin then muted you and we continued to the next map. What bothered me is that after you were muted for arguing you got your friend to join to start the argument up again. I understand you didn't like my answer but when the whole server agrees with me and another admin who you wanted to ask agrees its pretty safe to say I was right.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Admins and Their Basic Understanding Of Server Rules

Post by SpicyCandy »

Locking this. For the most part, our admins are well-trained to deal out punishments and handle each situation fairly. If you have an issue with their rulings, please post it in our complaints/suggestions subforum in the TF2 Forum. Thanks.