Nostalgia - Players we miss

Jasmine
Veteran

Nostalgia - Players we miss

Post by Jasmine »

So as I said in my previous threadstart, I'm bored and been going through old posts and I've been seeing names that I haven't seen in forever and that brings a smile.

What old players do you miss?
Any players that brings a nostalgiafeeling to mind?

For me.
Buttneck/BenAltine; Even with how it all ended he was such a fun guy and I can look back at his name with a smile.
Slash; Will always be special for me and I miss him tons!
Goinundercover; One of the people I admired so much, and I know he sneaks around the forums sometimes.
Ieatsdabacon; Old PH admin that I was scared off until I skyped with him and BLACKMENOFAMERICA the first time and I realised both of them were just amazing trolls <3
Hat in a cat; All I can think of when someone says "Hello?" is him, haha.
Ibuix; Same here, it ended badly but to me back then he was a good friend.
Marshmallowpineapplebutterfly; The guy with the best finish/englishaccent I know (Sorry Abra xD) and just the cutest guy ever!
Last edited by Jasmine on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Much love
Jasmine
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Re: Nostalgia - Players we miss

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Sharky: one of the best Freak Fortress admins I've had the pleasure knowing when I first joined the community.
hylie: left recently, but still miss him.
Xamad: An old Freak Fortress Regular who I still talk to. He's in college now, and his computer is having problems running TF2.
Stormtra: Back when he was an admin on Freak Fortress, he was also one of my favorites. One of the reasons why I wanted to become admin initially (like years ago) was cause of him. He taught me how to be good with the people on mic. I think he left our servers in a not so good way though.
Faiithe: I still fear you, even now.
McKon: One of the other great FF2 admins.
Airplane: Back during my Trade No F2P times, he was one of my favorite admins. Also where I met Sedan.
Dubstab: Another great FF2 admin, still comes on the server every once in a great while I think.
Night Fire/Darkie/etc: One of the longest standing FF2 regulars, who unfortunately hasn't been able to get on due to internet problems.
I think Squirrelbuyer was a friend of mine on the Trade no F2P. It's been too long that I don't really remember many of the regulars on there.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Airplane
Garish
Slash
Based Booty
Genuine Dr Pepper
Kawaii Hitler
Navid K
Raanth
Skye
galactose

RIP Trade No F2P and the old FF2 server 2 regulars
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Bench

Post by Bench »

These people are from DeathRun
CopperTop
$1
Dinkie/Ace
BattaSwing
d00mstab
Sankoose
DubStab/Sure-NL
Stormtra
Rhino_FTW7
Molsies
WalkingTed
Steam
Tickle: Hello, I'm tickle, & I'm a pedophile
Bench: (immediately & excited) I'm underage
Hawk #Pybro

Post by Hawk #Pybro »

Well, I haven't been around for that long but I miss this player who went by the name Benzodiazepine♥ (It hink maybe jasmine was an anonym, but who knows it's been so long right?) - she suddenly flew off to Sweden and never returned, leaving me all alone with Ter, Idea, Seth, etc ... ;-; breaks my heart