boob^komplett/meehoy Mute Appeal

boob^komplett

boob^komplett/meehoy Mute Appeal

Post by boob^komplett »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TumblDriLoOfficialmeehoy/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54452431

Which Admin Banned You: JoeVader
Server which you have been banned on: CSGO Minigames Server

How long they banned you for: Muted permanently

Reason why they banned you: His reason was annoying, although I barely used my mic, and the moment i got banned I said penis, so I think that made him annoyed.

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. No warning given before the ban, or no temp mute, or 1 day mute. Just an instant perma mute

Reason why we should unban you: I have been going on the server for close to a month now, and have not been banned or anything. I have been positive on the server, going on daily and giving a positive and non trolly vibe. Also it was late at night, and I did not get a warning or temp mute before the perma mute.

Thank you for any help.
Last edited by boob^komplett on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
joevader
Veteran

Re: boob^komplett/meehoy Mute Appeal

Post by joevader »

These guys were doing nothing but trolling for about an hour and they deserve their mutes.
Last edited by joevader on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt
HarleyBoy97

Post by HarleyBoy97 »

It's true they were trolling, they do deserve the mute. :thumbup:
Last edited by HarleyBoy97 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
boob^komplett

Post by boob^komplett »

joevader wrote:These guys were doing nothing but trolling for about an hour and they deserve their mutes.
The two other guys were, the two that you gave the temp mutes to. I said one thing on the galaxycastle map and you instantly perma muted me.
Last edited by boob^komplett on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
joevader
Veteran

Post by joevader »

boob^komplett wrote:
joevader wrote:These guys were doing nothing but trolling for about an hour and they deserve their mutes.
The two other guys were, the two that you gave the temp mutes to. I said one thing on the galaxycastle map and you instantly perma muted me.
All 4 of the people wearing that tag were a part of what was going on. Even if you weren't trolling as actively as the others you were still a part of it. Ill shorten your mute to one month.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt