Muted (Unfair)

Boba Tea

Muted (Unfair)

Post by Boba Tea »

I understand "Don't micspam"
I go on the server at least once a day, I am not using that as my excuse but I feel robbed as 3 micspammers were playing and yelling for 30 minutes straight on the server, but as soon as I play a vine to make the server have a good laugh "You not my dad vine" haha, but I play it for a good 3-10 seconds, and not even too loud, just a normal 50% volume sound, and admin "Dipstick" muted me for 10000 minutes, I do agree he did say, " dont.... dont do it" because I said "did someone say airhorn? (as i put on the vine)" but still, 10 seconds for a 1 day mute, thats not okay, and later that day followed 3 mutes and 1 ban as of 5:23:09 P.M PST. I would like to be unmuted soon, or get a admin removal of dipstick. thank you
joevader
Veteran

Re: Muted (Unfair)

Post by joevader »

I'm sorry that I wasn't online to mute these other mic spammers. That does NOT make it okay for you to mic spam. Using HLDJ or any other program to feed audio through the voice chat is against the rules and is labled as mic spam. I see you on often, and that is precisely why I muted you for that long. You know the rules, follow them. With that being said, you also ignored an admin, which you did put in your post. I don't see any signs of abuse here.
Last edited by joevader on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt
pizzaman408

Post by pizzaman408 »

He muted / silenced me for a week.... all i did was yell into my mic for a couple seconds lol... Unfortunately he only punished me and not the other 4 players spamming on their mics... An entire week XD lmao good one Joe 10/10 m9
joevader
Veteran

Post by joevader »

pizzaman408 wrote:He muted / silenced me for a week.... all i did was yell into my mic for a couple seconds lol... Unfortunately he only punished me and not the other 4 players spamming on their mics... An entire week XD lmao good one Joe 10/10 m9
Wouldn't have been nearly as long had you not started attacking me after you were muted for 1 day. Take your silence. Try again next week, champ.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt