Player:eh/Ban appeal

eh mayne

Player:eh/Ban appeal

Post by eh mayne »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093256338/

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:66495305

Which Admin Banned You: DutchKitty (but on the server my friend said that coasts banned me)

Server which you have been banned on: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Mini Games| [Fun]

How long they banned you for: Permanent

Reason why they banned you: ''multihack''

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: The reason is that i don't hack. I am a fairly high rank in the game and i usually do well in the mg servers but i haven't done anything that shows blatant cheating. Even when i go to the source bans there is no demo or screenshots of me doing anything. I was just playing on the yotagames map and we were on a deagle level. I killed two guys with my deagle with head shots but they were like the third bullet i shot. One of the people i killed was a guy named ''coasts''. Suddenly right after that is said that i had been permanently banned by ''coasts'' on the server but on the source bans it says i was banned by ''DutchKitty''.

Reason why we should unban you: I shouldn't be banned for just playing the game. There is absolutely no evidence or anything to back this up either. Also who the hell hacks on a fricking minigames server. I have also being playing on the server for quite a while now and i have had no complaints about be blatantly hacking.
Brokenhope

Re: Player:eh/Ban appeal

Post by Brokenhope »

I wasn't on the server but unless I see proof from Lunches (Coasts), I have to side with eh. I don't know him well but what I do know is that he has great aim.
joevader
Veteran

Post by joevader »

We'll have to wait for Lunches (dutchkitty) to provide a demo, if he doesn't provide a demo you will probably be unbanned.

Also,
eh mayne wrote:Also who the hell hacks on a fricking minigames server.
You would be surprised at how many blatant cheaters play MG
Last edited by joevader on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

Let me start this off by saying a couple of things.
1) rank has nothing to do with whether or not you hack
2) nor does you playing on the server for a "long time"
Also, I specced you for a few rounds and on the buy map of yotagames, you followed a few players through walls. Seeing that I decided to spec you and your aim was very snappy.
Given that I have no proof, I will unban you, since you actually took the time to respectfully submit an appeal. Just know that the admins will keep a close watch on you.