Mic muted for soundboard spam

ReFLeXIOYT

Post by ReFLeXIOYT »

Hi.

So as the subject suggests, I was muted for using a soundboard. Firstly, I am sorry about this. I realize it was against server rules but was just trying to have a laugh with friends. I am willing to deal with the consequences of such actions. As a mutual agreement, I wish to remain muted until saturday, the 15th, then be unmuted, as a way to 'teach me a lesson.' Thank you for your time.

If this idea is approved, who can I speak to to ensure I do get unmuted on the requested date?
Dubstab
Veteran

Re: Mic muted for soundboard spam

Post by Dubstab »

ReFLeXIOYT

Post by ReFLeXIOYT »

My apologies when I read through the forum rules i overlooked the template.
Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/reallyfuckinggay (its a joke with friends forgive vulgarity)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59876654

Which Admin Banned You: IanTheGreat I believe
Server which you have been banned on: The minigames server, 74.91.113.50:27037

How long they banned you for: permanently

Reason why they banned you: soundboard spam

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. This was a fair ban, nothing was wrong with it.

Reason why we should unban you: (copied from first post)
So as the subject suggests, I was muted for using a soundboard. Firstly, I am sorry about this. I realize it was against server rules but was just trying to have a laugh with friends. I am willing to deal with the consequences of such actions. As a mutual agreement, I wish to remain muted until saturday, the 15th, then be unmuted, as a way to 'teach me a lesson.' Thank you for your time.

If this idea is approved, who can I speak to to ensure I do get unmuted on the requested date?
Hardstyle Ian
Veteran

Post by Hardstyle Ian »

I will reduce your mute to a week, but if I or any other admin see you use a soundboard again then a permanent mute will be issued.
ReFLeXIOYT

Post by ReFLeXIOYT »

Thank you Sir. As a way to apologize, I would like to donate next Friday when I am paid. I enjoy playing on the server, and the other players enjoy watching me do unboxes haha.
Wilfred

Post by Wilfred »

I understand no soundboard i was just having a good time. i understand my punishment i am on the server at least 2 hours everyday as that is the only thing i play in csgo but i dont think it should be permanent as most admins know and like me the admin who perm muted me was "swagcitybitch" i dont really know him but i feel as if i learned my lession and should be muted for a day or 2 instead of perm thank you for your time. My in game name is wilfred most people on the server know me such as megan,harley,ian,zour,bluemafia,joe and many more. I can assure you this wont happen again.
Last edited by Wilfred on Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wilfred

Post by Wilfred »

My apologies when I read through the forum rules i overlooked the template.
Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/wileyhall
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86737321

Which Admin Banned You "SwagCityBitch" i think
Server which you have been banned on: The minigames server, 74.91.113.50:27037

How long they banned you for: permanently

Reason why they banned you: soundboard spam

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. Nothing was wrong with it.

Reason why we should unban you: (copied from first post)
I understand no soundboard i was just having a good time. i understand my punishment i am on the server at least 2 hours everyday as that is the only thing i play in csgo but i dont think it should be permanent as most admins know and like me the admin who perm muted me was "swagcitybitch" i dont really know him but i feel as if i learned my lession and should be muted for a day or 2 instead of perm thank you for your time. My in game name is wilfred most people on the server know me such as megan,harley,ian,zour,bluemafia,joe and many more. I can assure you this wont happen again.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Should've made your own topic. Not sure if this will be dealt with now..
Wilfred

Post by Wilfred »

my own topic? why wont this be dealt with? im new to using forums...
Last edited by Wilfred on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wilfred

Post by Wilfred »

Um it has been 8 days now and no one has said anything...