Mic muted for soundboard spam

Post by Wilfred »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/wileyhall
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86737321

Which Admin Banned You "SwagCityBitch" i think
Server which you have been banned on: The minigames server, 74.91.113.50:27037

How long they banned you for: permanently

Reason why they banned you: soundboard spam

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. Nothing was wrong with it.

Reason why we should unban you: (copied from first post)
I understand no soundboard i was just having a good time. i understand my punishment i am on the server at least 2 hours everyday as that is the only thing i play in csgo but i dont think it should be permanent as most admins know and like me the admin who perm muted me was "swagcitybitch" i dont really know him but i feel as if i learned my lession and should be muted for a day or 2 instead of perm thank you for your time. My in game name is wilfred most people on the server know me such as megan,harley,ian,zour,bluemafia,joe and many more. I can assure you this wont happen again. Btw it has been about 10 days now...
Last edited by Wilfred on Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hardstyle Ian
Veteran

Re: Mic muted for soundboard spam

Post by Hardstyle Ian »

I have given you many warnings about this in the past. Even when I came in and starting muting everyone else that was using soundboards that night, you continued to play yours. Just because you think spamming a song is "a good time" doesn't mean everyone else agrees. Your mute will not be reduced nor removed.
Last edited by Hardstyle Ian on Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wilfred

Post by Wilfred »

I dont think you gave me any warring and i think i was the first one muted, but i can a sure you this wont happen again, I respect your decision and hope you can see it in your heart to unmute me...
Last edited by Wilfred on Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hardstyle Ian
Veteran

Post by Hardstyle Ian »

Wilfred wrote:I dont think you gave me any warring and i think i was the first one muted, but i can a sure you this wont happen again, I respect your decision and hope you can see it in your heart to unmute me...
I have warned you before, you were not the first one muted. As said previously, your mute will not be reduced nor removed.
Last edited by Hardstyle Ian on Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wilfred

Post by Wilfred »

I dont want to be a dick but im pretty sure you didnt warn me, but you may be right about me first i know me and one other guy got muted around the same time...
Hardstyle Ian
Veteran

Post by Hardstyle Ian »

Wilfred wrote:I dont want to be a dick but im pretty sure you didnt warn me, but you may be right about me first i know me and one other guy got muted around the same time...
Hardstyle Ian wrote:As said previously, your mute will not be reduced nor removed.
I'm not arguing about this anymore.
Last edited by Hardstyle Ian on Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brokenhope

Post by Brokenhope »

You are missing the point. He had issued a warning to the server and the multiple people utilizing soundboards. That is your warning. You were there spamming your soundboard as well.

Ride the mute out and take heed to all warnings admins give while on the server.
Wilfred

Post by Wilfred »

Ride the mute? I cant ride it forever. Please just think about it everyone's name in the server right now is #unmutewilfred2016