Scumpii (Now WutanG) Ban Appeal.

Scumpii

Scumpii (Now WutanG) Ban Appeal.

Post by Scumpii »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200980269/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120357270

Which Admin Banned You: (Check http://disc-ff.com/sourcebanscsgo/index.php?p=banlist ) Michael Phelps (Nivlack)
Server which you have been banned on: Mini- Games.

How long they banned you for: Permanent

Reason why they banned you: Aimbot

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I never had and would use aimbot.

Reason why we should unban you: Okay, let me just clear everything up before anyone says anything. In the past, quite a few months ago, I was banned for the reason being, "aimbot". I never had once been in control of hacks, and I never will be. I didn't appeal this ban right away or any time soon, because I thought it would be a good time for me to take a break anyway. I have had a lot of experience on counter strike, whether it had been source or 1.6. I do not have any control over those accounts anymore, because I had sold them for money. I recently have been playing with The Butthole Bandit, and he told me I should try and appeal my ban, because he's seen me play, and knows I don't hack. I was pretty well-liked around the community if I remember correctly, and I miss playing with you guys! However, the decision is completely up to you guys as staff, and I respect the decision you guys choose to make. I just want to be able to have fun playing mini-games again, rather than competitive all the time. Thanks for taking the time to look this over, and I hope you will look towards the future, and not on an unjust statement in the past. (I just want to add that there was no proof of me "hacking" what so ever, and this was purely based off speculation.)

- WutanG (Scumpii)
Last edited by Scumpii on Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoneyKidKing

Re: Scumpii (Now WutanG) Ban Appeal.

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Please make your profile public so admins may review.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
Satan
Veteran

Post by Satan »

I honestly don't know who you are but Niv is a very very good player and if he believes you to be a hacker you probably are. Now dispute the bias, he has no proof in the ban and if you can prove that you've never hacked on our servers somehow there's no reason to leave you banned. But the fact that you made the appeal after the banner is no longer admin and after this long period of time I don't see you getting unbanned as a likely result.
rip mg
Scumpii

Post by Scumpii »

Satan wrote:I honestly don't know who you are but Niv is a very very good player and if he believes you to be a hacker you probably are. Now dispute the bias, he has no proof in the ban and if you can prove that you've never hacked on our servers somehow there's no reason to leave you banned. But the fact that you made the appeal after the banner is no longer admin and after this long period of time I don't see you getting unbanned as a likely result.
The only reason it took me a while to appeal my ban is because of the fact that I took a break from playing. I didn't even notice that someone had replied to his thread till today. I stopped PC gaming for a while and focused mainly on console gaming ccompetitively through Call of Duty. I just want to enjoy playing on the servers again because I had plenty of friends who play on this server. Thank you. I'll make my profile public once I get back online.
Last edited by Scumpii on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Please make a new appeal should you want to be unbanned as the current one is a few months old.