Unfair ban brad (Proof)

a.t.l.a.s
Server Admin

Re: Unfair ban brad (Proof)

Post by a.t.l.a.s »

I went through the video a few times. Am I missing something? I see Brad respawning players on a course map that takes a long time to play through if you die at the beginning. People ask for respawns constantly on the map, even after the spawn kill is on, which will kill them instantly if respawned. Also, the video doesn't clear up anything about what team you did, or didn't join. You won't get switched for no reason on a course map. I personally have never seen an auto switch during a course map unless you are first entering the server. You were banned two days prior to this ban, for a similar rule infraction. Why didn't you protest that one as well? And what would make Brad think that what you did was an accident? It looks like a clear repeat rule breaker, which we all know you are. I think it was a jab at him because you were upset for being caught and banned the first time. I have a complete distrust of anything you say, and am a damn good judge of character.

On a related note, you are a known problem player, including delaying, and all around trying to piss everyone off you can, in the most passive aggressive form you can. I have seen it first hand before I was admin and heard it constantly through regular players now. I have not obtained any proof though, other than my personal experience with you in the past. As you know you have been getting better about when you do these sorts of things. Please don't act like you are the innocent victim, or that we are incompetent. If you feel as though you are a target, its because you have made it that way with your actions, they do not go unnoticed, and once caught will not go unpunished.

I strongly advise you take this to heart. If you care about this server and this community, stop pissing people off.
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Well the person who has to respond about this case is brad, I suppose that brad can do it alone without help. but let me tell you something first I see that you don´t want to know about me, but is your problem I don´t care about it, second off I want to clear you many things you said that I was banned two days prior to this ban, that´s true but one day and then you said Why didn't you protest that one as well? do you want to know why I did not protest one as well? because I have not proof about this case although it was an abuse, but I don´t like to talk or give an argument without proof like you do it. other thing don´t talk like if you were all people you are just one ok? another questions that you did what would make Brad think that what you did was an accident? I personally showed that I did not change team check console in the video, we can change your question what would makes us think that what brad did(ban me) was right? (as you can see he kicked , slay all people with proof that´s totally different about your argument without proof) you don´t think that is more doubtful brad´s behavior. and now it´s my turn to ask do you know why you don´t proof? because all that you say about me is invented, it´s created, all that is lie why we have to believe in you? I will teach you to construct a nice argument, I have some videos about you breaking the rules you were insisting in this case like if you were a hero but now we are going to see you in action in the following videos.

First video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TAqsLD ... e=youtu.be (Here people you can see atla´s behavior he uses bad language against me(disrespectful admin), then he muted me without reason just because he wants it) he used bad language although I´ve seen when admins ban players because they use a bad language

Second video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7z9lR-5wtg (In this case he kicked me because I choose a map that he does not want to play but there were a lot of people that choose chicken map and he did nothing, and he was accusing me that I choose the map every time we played)

Third video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQcC66HoPGs (Here I show how atlas break the rules, first he was trying to kill me on a course map like 5 times is clear flashing and shooting me, but when I shoot only one time at the end of the map he frozed and kick me ironic no?)

fourth video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7LAtG0 ... e=youtu.be (The last video you can see that atlas was the first that did something to me that he call disrespectful but when he received what he gives to other players he get annoy, in this case he slay me like 2-3 times)

But I cant disagree with you in all, in one point I agree with you *once caught will not go unpunished*, ALL doubts are cleared, any other question?

Personally I wonder why some kind of people ask for admins when they wont do their job and only annoy people but I think that Disc-ff has many awesome admins but sometimes their work is overshadowed by admins like you

that´s all from me

Thanks
Last edited by Bryan on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a.t.l.a.s
Server Admin

Post by a.t.l.a.s »

First of all, this is not about me. If you are just trying to deflect blame or avoid people actually looking at you, this is not the thread. You should start a new thread about my so called "abuse"

The second video doesn't even work and you cant clearly see anything in the other videos, except the third video, where I never tried to kill anyone. You tried to kill me, and I take that very seriously, no matter who is being killed or trolled. You do not try to kill people on a course map by any means. Its trolling and you do it quite a bit. Honestly you deserved more than just being kicked. I can tell you I buried ken, he is a friend of mine and a regular. Everyone knew it was a joke. People enjoy an admin with a sense of humor, it makes the community stronger. Nonetheless as I have said previously this is a protest of your ban, nothing to do with me. So if you could make a new thread with this information it can be dealt with there.

As for your ban, you still have yet to prove you did not switch teams. The video is unclear to me.
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

My intention was not to report you (that I could do it), you are talking about this case without contribute anything and then you are talking about me that I´m a problem player, But what you have to do? show proof that´s its true about me and you did not it. so my real purpose is unmask you with proofs that show that you are a disrespectful admin with this we can conclude that´s all that you said about me is fake, created and lie. and now you can see why my reply about you apply for this case.

Note: you are so confused check minute 2:25 third video who was trying to kill me?
also check first video who is insulting and then muted me without reason?
second video who kicked me because I choose a map that you did not want to play?
fourth video you slay me like 3 times for something that you call disrespectful but you did it first

*People enjoy an admin with a sense of humor* I agree with you but if you're joking with players, you can´t get angry and punish player when someone teases you.

Finally is clear for me but if you are so interested about this case and my video is not clear to you I invite you to ask to brad that gives you a video where he proof that I change to other team(I suppose that he has a video because is his responsability)

Thanks
Last edited by Bryan on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
a.t.l.a.s
Server Admin

Post by a.t.l.a.s »

This is over with. No more time wasting. You clearly do not know what proof is.
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Thank you for getting out. If I don´t know what proof is, you should teach me about it, because the only thing that you have done it´s arguing about your ´´experience´´- I agree again with you I won´t spend my time with you. anyway this case is not your problem (at least you show something valuable for this case, but you did not it)

Thanks
Last edited by Bryan on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a.t.l.a.s
Server Admin

Post by a.t.l.a.s »

disc-ff.gameme.com/player_histories/events/1149029
Last edited by a.t.l.a.s on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Ban has already expired, but was deserved.