steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053233649
customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/groovypanda
steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198053233649

Steam Community Link
http://steamcommunity.com/id/groovypanda

Highest BP Value: 1053.79 buds

Admins who have referred me: Monkey

How long have you been trading?
Started back in mid-2012 till date. Took a couple of breaks in between due to work and all but never really got out of touch.

Have you held a previous administration position? If so, which group?
Yes, i was an admin at Source Trading , but due to the problems that ST came across initially didn't let it grow as much as was expected. It is more or less disbanded.

Are you currently an administrator for any group? If so, which group?
At the moment I am an admin at Spycrabians(http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tf2spycrabians) taking care of the unusual trade servers and steam forums as well.

Do you Trade in CSGO?
Not a lot but I do have a fair knowledge of trading knives but even that is very limited.

Are there any bans/disputes against you in any TF2 Trading Site?
None at the moment.

Why are you applying?
I have been around in the trading community for a good long time. I have a good knowledge not only trading wise but also about the other aspects of Tf2 (especially the bad ones) like scamming, sharking, hijacking etc. I have always been open to help people be it with price checking stuff, be it dealing with a scammer, getting help from steam support etc. Apart from all that being a part of FF team would certainly be a good thing as one can always learn more from the experienced people and work alongside to make this community a better and safer place for traders, be it new or old.

What can you do for us?
As mentioned I do have a lot of experience in almost all the aspects of TF2 which will surely come handy in managing an unusual trading server.
I will keep the server clean as much as possible. See if anyone is trying to break any rule or if someone is trying to pull a scam, shark etc. and take appropriate action. I can be the strict one as well if it's the need of the hour, though i am aware of the thin line between being strict and being bossy. So I can manage that.
I can always help traders price-check their unusuals, middleman the crabs happening or look into their queries as much as I can. At the same time I can keep a check on the reports, bans, appeals etc. I am a lot thorough with this stuff as well. All in all I can pick up almost all the required roles and assist as much as I can.

Why should we accept you?
I don’t see a reason why not haha. Jokes apart I have managed to keep a good and clean profile trading wise since the day I started. I bring a lot of experience as well as I am a team player. I am never bias towards my decisions even if it’s against an old friend or someone i don't like for personal reasons. Also I believe I have gained a respectful place in the community over the years and new traders do look up to me and often add me seeking guidance. I care for the community as a whole and it’s not just about money for me. Apart from all these I come from a different time zone (GMT +5.30) which means an admin would be there to take care of the server in odd/sleeping hours for other admins.

Roughly how many hours a week can you devote to the server?
At the moment I am on a sabbatical which will last for about a little more than a month so till then I can devote ~20 hours weekly, somewhat more if required.

Anything special that you can do/have done that others haven't? (Frequent Paypal middleman, Successful broker, Popular price-checker)
I do broker stuff for my friends from time to time, highest valued unusual I brokered was a Moon Team Captain and the most recent one is a beams Razor cut.

Anything else we should know about you? (i.e. Favorite unusual, tf2 gamemode, soundtrack, etc.)
Well ever since I started in TF2 I have been into collections. In earlier days I was known for my level 42 collection. Now a days I collect #333s and I am known around mostly for my scorching collection mostly. I have a full set of unusual taunts, Scorching, Green Energy and Anti-Freeze. I make sets which consists of 10 hats (9 for each class and 1 all class). Page 2 of my backpack is mostly my unusual sets and some other stuff I love.
Last edited by Groovypanda on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Professionals have standards: Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. - Sniper

monkey

Re: Groovypanda's Application

Post by monkey »

Panda is a overall well known trader and a known broker. He has the vast knowledge of trading and spy crab rules. He is fair and non judgmental. He wants to give back and help the community. He knows our server is amazing and has brought people in often. I trust panda and feel he can be a good fit in our team. He has my vouch.
Last edited by monkey on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vessy

Post by Vessy »

From the little time I've actually spent with Panda, he feels like a swell guy. I don't have much experience with him, but I know of his high position in the trading community, and it's always good to have such people with immense experience and trust to help keep our server in order.

Ref confirmed
Last edited by Vessy on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
SakuraTheBabyfur

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

I am going to have to say no for now, at least until I see your hours raise significantly.
Last edited by SakuraTheBabyfur on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.
monkey

Post by monkey »

You do need to be more active on the server. That's your downside atm. Even if its empty. All we need is 1 person in there inviting people. And people always come when there's at least 1 person.
Last edited by monkey on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ibuix

Post by Ibuix »

Just like the other applicants, I have taken some time to consider you. While you are an extremely prestigious trader, I rarely see you take the initiative yourself to populate the server, or even remain active on it. While yes, idling does help, I don't see much more out of you, and that's something that's separating you from some of the other applicants. If you can improve this issue of taking the initiative to get active, you have my full support. But until then, I'm neutral.
Last edited by Ibuix on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Screw the rules, I have money.
monkey

Post by monkey »

you need more time in the servers. come populate it dont just come when people invite you or you see people in it.

until i see more activity from you within the server im moving my confirmed referral to neutral.
Last edited by monkey on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

My status is currently neutral. You are a good trader, you know your prices, but there are some things I need you to fix. You need to increase your server activity, make an effort to fill the server (I understand it is empty half the time, but by being in server and inviting friends is how you fill it up), and show me some rule enforcement. If I see that you are dedicated I'll gladly give a referral.
Last edited by LewandaSillyFeathers on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
ghostblocker580

Post by ghostblocker580 »

hello this is ghostblocker580 i want to be an admin i will ensure no one is cheating or hacking or any other rule is brocken.