McLovin's Application for Admin (Unusual Trade Server)

McLovin

McLovin's Application for Admin (Unusual Trade Server)

Post by McLovin »

McLovin

I am applying for a admin spot on your Unusual Trade Server

My steam ID is :STEAM_0:0:62026733 and my Steam community page is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BigMcNick123/

I haven't been referred by anyone but I have Alot of people who trust me due to the fact of owning servers + admin on SpyCrabians

My highest BP value in buds is 110-120

I have been trading for almost 2 years with well known experience in high tier trading

I have been an owner on a normal trade server and a unusual trade server (Liquified Gaming)

I am an admin on The SpyCrabians at the moment

I have never traded in CSGO nor do I plan to.

I have 0 bans from anything.

I am applying because I want to help your community populate. I want to see this server have max players 24/7. I also want this server to be as friendly as it can get and trusted.

I can be one the friendliest you could find! I will NEVER swear at anyone nor will I get mad. I will take care of any scammers or minges on the server(I don't care if it's my best friend. It's whats best for the server) I will be a dedicated admin who will watch over the server whenever I'm free! If ANYONE needs me for any sort of reason. I will come as quick as I can to fix the problem.
You should accept me because I'm friendly, trustworthy, dedicated and will do anything to benefit this server/community. I will read the rules over 1000 times for it to stay in the back of my head and influence players to follow such rules.

I can dedicated over 40 hours a week on the server. Whenever I'm not at work/school. I can be on.

I have been a successful broker from a buddy of mine named Paulie(Brokered a Secret Moon Stash + C.Heart Dread Hiding Hood + Vintage Shortstop)

You should know that I LOVE to spycrab anything! I love to take risks
Last edited by McLovin on Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ibuix

Re: McLovin's Application for Admin (Unusual Trade Server)

Post by Ibuix »

Uh, looks like you're missing a bit of info there, chap. Why don't you reread the format guidelines.
Been seeing some great activity out of you in the past few days. Keep this up, and show me that you can handle rule enforcement and sustaining server life, and my current neutral may change to a referral. Keep up the good work.
Last edited by Ibuix on Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
Screw the rules, I have money.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

Fixed the layout and added in the missing info!
Last edited by McLovin on Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
SakuraTheBabyfur

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

You have only connected about 6 times, with a total of just over 2 hours total connected time. If you wish to be admin, you are going to have to increase those hours, and get a referral
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.