http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/447137
http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198084319194

In-Game Name: McLovin

I would like to redeem a admin position on your unusual server

Admins who have referred me: N/A

Highest BP Value (In Buds):

-130-180

How long have you been trading?

-I have almost hit 2 years of dealing with 25 buds+ trading.

Have you held a previous administration position? If so, which group?

-I am currently under the name of SC [The SpyCrabians] as a admin. I have also owned a unusual server and a All-Trade server under the name of Liquified Gaming.

Are you currently an administrator for any group? If so, which group?

-I am currently with SC [The SpyCrabians]

Do you trade in CSGO?
I don't have the interests in dealing with CS:GO

Are there any bans/disputes against you in any TF2 Trading Site?

-I have never been banned from anything

Why are you applying?

-I am applying because I love dealing with unusuals and setting examples to TF2 players. I want to make this server bigger then ever.

What can you do for us?

-I can be on and active almost every day. I do however have school and work but again, I can be active every day. I can make sure minges, scammers, sharkers/phishers get dealt with the right way so they don't return to the server. I can help people by being a active admin and middle-manning spycrabs as I've done before. Regardless on the occasion, my goal is too have the server filled.

Why should be accept you?

-I think you should accept me because I am a trusted player with a clean rep. I will be doing anything that will benefit the server and the players to have the full fun experience that they deserve. If I were to ever be needed I will reply right away!

Roughly how many hours a week can you devote to the server?

-Well again. I have school from 8-3 and on wednesdays and Saturdays I work 4-9 but the rest of the time I will be on. I don't have a exact number however I will be active.

Anything special that you can do/have done that others haven't? (Frequent Paypal middleman, Successful broker, Popular price-checker)

-I have successfully brokered a Vintage shortstop which I sold for a Clean Secret Moon Soldiers Stash which the actual owner[Paulie] wanted me to crab and I however lost to the one and only. Fire. I then brokered a Harvest wraith wrap. Secret moon Tyrants and many more. I middleman for spycrabs on SC.

Anything else we should know about you? (i.e. Favorite unusual, tf2 gamemode, soundtrack, etc.)
-I crab alot. I broker for free. I am close with alot of admins on many servers and some admins on here [Fire. Ibuix. Lewanda. Used to be with Monkey but I cashed out and he deleted me] I am also close with some high tier traders [GroovyPanda.Wayne.Jewlander]

This is me and Nobody will change it <3
Last edited by McLovin on Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ibuix

Re: McLovin's Re-Application for Admin

Post by Ibuix »

Why did you apply twice...my status hasn't changed regardless. Please be patient.

Edit: Can we please keep the comments in this forum professional? Thank you, Dubstab and McLovin for your additional input, please keep posts pertinent to the question in hand. McLovin, you have not even connected to the server in three weeks. On top of this, I feel you are extremely irresponsible, simply put, and combined with your inactivity, I am giving you a blatant no.
Last edited by Ibuix on Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Screw the rules, I have money.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

Lol I applied twice because I didn't see the edit button LOL
Last edited by McLovin on Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monkey

Post by monkey »

i see your an admin on SpyCrabbins; do you still wish to apply here?

i rarely ever see you in the server.

my opinion is neutral atm.
Last edited by monkey on Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

Changing my status to a flat out no. You make poor choices, you are inactive, and to put it lightly I wouldn't trust you as an admin here.
Last edited by LewandaSillyFeathers on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:51 am, edited 4 times in total.

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

Lets go down the list here.

Monkey: The reason why you never see me on the server is because your never on when I'm on. The only people who I see on that server when im on is Ibuix. Fire and Lewanda, I had some RL issues that some people know about. Yes I am with SC right now but I am not a admin on the servers.Im a admin on the fourms due to the fact that i crabbed out so i took a leave I deal with the applications and bans involving the community. and Monkey. Btw Put a profile picture on here! Lmao

Lewanda: Yeah I know I was cleaned out from crabbing which I understand where your coming from. You know why I have been unactive due I think. If not then let me know but Lucifer is helping me get back into tf2 to have something to start with so I'm trying to get back up to the top.
Last edited by McLovin on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

I know I shouldn't post here at all, usually.. But uhm.. Something caught my attention here. (Ever since I do read through every applicant, and saw this conflict:)
McLovin wrote:Have you held a previous administration position? If so, which group?

-I am currently under the name of SC [The SpyCrabians] as a admin. ...
McLovin wrote:Monkey: ... Yes I am with SC right now but I am not a admin on the servers. ...
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

Read the whole thing what I said + i was admin yesterday then quit for fourm admin due to the fact that i crabbed out. ^^^
Last edited by McLovin on Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

McLovin wrote:Read the whole thing what I said + i was admin yesterday then quit for fourm admin due to the fact that i crabbed out. ^^^
I knew you were going to say this. Well then. I read it, but there is still a conflict. Shouldn't you edit your apply in that case..?
Last edited by Dubstab on Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

updated
Last edited by LewandaSillyFeathers on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?