Abraham
Veteran

[Withdrawn]Abraham's application for Global Admin

Post by Abraham »

In-Game name(s):

SteamID + Steam Profile URL:
STEAM_0:0:91183279
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142632286

I am applying for the Global Admin position.

I would make a good Global Admin because: I have a lot of expierence in being an admin and I know my way around different types of players and personalities, which I find offering me a slight advantage when it comes to keeping the servers under control. Even though I never really frequented any other servers than PropHunt, i'm still familiar of the server specific rules on most FF servers and on those im not, I can always learn.

Other things I should mention are: Now I do know I don't frequent too many servers, pretty much only PropHunt and occasionally Surf, but i'll still be doing my best to help out on other servers as well. I'll always remain as a part of this community and hope to be able to do my part when it comes to keeping the environment clean.

I may or may not be able to keep my hours high enough to stay as a normal server admin, but i'd still love to help out as a Global Admin.

You all know I dont mind the drunk jokes coming at me, but come on. This is a global admin application, not an introduction, i'd appreciate if you could leave those out.
Last edited by Abraham on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage
PembrokeWelshCorgi
Veteran

Re: Abraham's application for Global Admin

Post by PembrokeWelshCorgi »

I think he'd make a great global admin. He's been a server admin for a long time, and his familiarity with the rules would make him a great candidate. He often catches a lot of things I don't, and he's very good at handling complex situations that go past normal rule-breaking.
In the not too distant future, next Sunday A.D....
Sir Spookleton
Veteran

Post by Sir Spookleton »

Abra would make a good Global Admin, and would probably do fine. And he's just drunk enough for the job.
CorgiBear
Server Admin

Post by CorgiBear »

I honestly think Abraham would make a fantastic addition to the global admin team because he's been around for several years, he's well known and can handle his regular admin position for prophunt. I've looked up to him ever since I first applied myself. Abraham is a perfect applicant because when an admin needs to remain calm under stressful situations he handles problems effortlessly. Not only is he good at handling difficult complications, he knows how to have fun and he's always the life of the party. I have no doubt he's definitely someone to take into careful consideration. Good luck Abraham! <3 :D
Last edited by CorgiBear on Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

He's pretty cool when he's sober...when...he's sober.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Abraham
Veteran

Re: [Withdrawn]Abraham's application for Global Admin

Post by Abraham »

Withdrawn, lack of activity & interest in tf2, barely touched the game in over a month.
ImageImageImage