I want to play mg

Satan
Veteran

I want to play mg

Post by Satan »

I really want to play disc mg again and I dont really care how the server is, I just want people to play it. Most mg servers have a !store, which would probably make a good addition and look good in the name. !ws, !knife, and !gloves are retarded but if it makes people play and valve isnt enforcing it at all, it'd be a nice addition. Autohop is questionable and I'm not sure what to do there since most servers have it, but I'm biased on the matter. Most minigames servers are on multigames maps most of the time, so removing some course maps and adding more recent multigame maps would also help. Tick rate on most servers is 64, but I don't really understand why that is. Making the tick rate 64 could possibly help. (not likely)
rip mg
Charizard

Re: I want to play mg

Post by Charizard »

I don't even care what is added but I really miss the MG server. It was really fun playing it. 2
Last edited by Fire on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

Id say:
Yes to changing it to 64 tick
Yes to removing most if not all the coursemaps
Yes to adding the newer multi games maps
Don't know what you mean by autohop, like having it on for all maps?
Maybe to the store. I would want to look into the things for it.
No to the !ws and !gloves, too risky plus most of those servers pay for the tokens that get banned.
Satan
Veteran

Post by Satan »

lolk nevermind i guess
rip mg
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

Sorry, really want to get back into cs:go but I haven't exactly had the time to work on new features for mg and CS hasn't looked fun for a while.