Global Admin Application Lewanda

LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Global Admin Application Lewanda

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

In-Game name: LewandaSillyFeathers

SteamID + Steam Profile URL: STEAM_0:0:58891411 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078048550/

I am applying for the Global Admin position.

I would make a good Global Admin because: I have lots of Tf2 admin experience. I was a freak fortress admin for around a year and I was also a global admin. I really love this community and I enjoyed being able to help out multiple servers with issues. I feel that I am a friendly and likable person, but I am not afraid to punish people if I have to. I also have a mic that I will use if needed.

Other things I should mention are: I know my low hours and lack of reports handled were why I was removed. I wasn't handling many reports because my hours were so low. The reason my hours were so low was because of health issues (to sum it up I was in a ton of pain and didn't feel like coming on tf2) and I didn't feel like telling everyone because I didn't want to come off as attention seeking. Now that my health issues have been resolved I have been working on getting my hours back up. I mostly hang out on murder now, but I also like playing on idle, prop hunt, slender, and freak fortress.

Thank you for taking the time to read this I appreciate it.

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
Fire
Owner

Re: Global Admin Application Lewanda

Post by Fire »

Under review.
ImageImage
Fire
Owner

Re: Global Admin Application Lewanda

Post by Fire »

Going to close this but you can reapply. I feel you do a good enough job as admin. However, as Global I'm wary to readd you because of what happened last time. As well, you haven't handled a single report in 2018 and I would expect you would at least try to handle some reports if you want Global.
ImageImage