self cringe thread???

Satan
Veteran

self cringe thread???

Post by Satan »

found this sappy stuff I wrote a year or two ago and never posted, I guess post stories or cringe shit like this if you want
Spoiler
Hey I'm an old player on disc and this is my sappy post of saying thanks. I've met so many people playing here over the years, yet I don't even talk to any of them nowadays. This community is so much more than some tf2 servers to me. Disc-FF has pretty much been my childhood.

I've been playing here since the CS:S greatriver server was popular, and that was my first server I played in disc. From there, I learned about minigames and jailbreak and decided to play in this dumb server group. The days of ibtu., Teflon Don, Phantom's brony phase, lunches = badmin, apathy, soulharvester, Frost (dear god never forget), poopskidz, kri$, friedbanana, mitch, ultim, Fenix, and a bunch of other bullshit that went on were my life. It was really good stuff until a point where the regulars stopped playing and the servers started dying.

Then, after forgetting about disc for about 1-2 years, Fire sent out an event for a new csgo mg server and I hopped right on to the same old degenerates grasping nostalgia. Shoutout to the og group (Toxic Waste, Chaotic, Hipster Trip, etc.) who started it back up and Phantom for paying for it. Csgo mg was the shit for so long and even when I dabbled in the new tf2 servers, I still had fun playing disc.

This is about the time when drama in the servers started to include me and I started making poor decisions in my life. Sadly, I met awful people on this server that ruined my fun of even showing my face in this community in this time. Csgo was becoming more dead and tf2 had been ruined for me.

But fuck that, I came back and had some more months of fun with this community so I didn't end on a bad note. I'm so glad I found this community and that I decided to become a part of it (even though I've fucked up alot and caused so much drama). Thanks mainly to Fire for continuing to own and provide a platform for dumb kids like me to have fun doing what they love. And a big thanks to all the people that have made my experience in this community memorable.
rip mg
Rigby!

Re: self cringe thread???

Post by Rigby! »

Just beat your kids and they won't end up beating off to dragons
Someone take the exclamation mark out of my name, I'm not excited to be here.
Charizard

Post by Charizard »

Rigby! wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:38 pm Just beat your kids and they won't end up beating off to dragons
Lanliss

Post by Lanliss »

Rigby! wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:38 pm Just beat your kids and they won't end up beating off to dragons
Well, I got the belt as a kid, and I still play D&D sooooo...
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Stick the the topic of the thread pls
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.