Ban Appeal

mohammedlamoy

Ban Appeal

Post by mohammedlamoy »

steam community link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198803752401/
wich admin punished you:lewanda
type of punishment:ban
reason why banned: for being a little angry at the end of the game witch I think everybody does

I think the punishment is unfair because I was muted and then gagged for arguing and trying to make the admin understand I sometimes get angry but then cool off agree with what she did but why not listen to what I say and not forgive when I said sorry but I got banned for no reason and I think that I shouldn't get banned for being into the game and liking it she said that I was being rude when another person was telling me to put up but she didn't say nothing about that she just went after me for some reason

I fell like I should get unbanned and unmuted because I really was into the game that it got me overhyped on the mic but I shouldn't get banned for it or muted because I said that I was sorry to the admin seconds before she muted me and I wish another admin to respond to this instead of lewanda because I know she's gonna say no because she's been the only admin that mutes me all the time and the other admins don't but hopefully theres some other admins that can understand me

and to be clear im not sending any hate or note trying to report a admin just think that I was misunderstood and if I get unbanned ill be happy and never talk about this subject and and ill respect lewanda and hopefully shell respect me back because this is just a game
Last edited by mohammedlamoy on Fri May 18, 2018 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
HankHill
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by HankHill »

Seems you might have forgotten that you avoided your ban by joining on an alternate account, which is easily seen by looking your Steam ID up on Sourcebans.

Last edited by HankHill on Fri May 18, 2018 6:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
Benstartri
Veteran

Post by Benstartri »

You were muted for blatant disrespect, and then gagged because you did nothing but complain about your mutes and how they were "unfair", which was nothing but spamming the chat. Right after that you decided to RDM Lewanda and then leave, which led to your ban.

Your ban is permanent because you chose to join on an alternate account, which is clearly evading your ban. Your original ban, as shown above, was only going to be a week. I was there when you complained all the way to when you joined on your alt, and I think you deserve your punishment
Profile picture made by Faiithe.

mohammedlamoy

Post by mohammedlamoy »

Benstartri wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 3:16 pm You were muted for blatant disrespect, and then gagged because you did nothing but complain about your mutes and how they were "unfair", which was nothing but spamming the chat. Right after that you decided to RDM Lewanda and then leave, which led to your ban.

Your ban is permanent because you chose to join on an alternate account, which is clearly evading your ban. Your original ban, as shown above, was only going to be a week. I was there when you complained all the way to when you joined on your alt, and I think you deserve your punishment
so what your saying is that im banned forever on that server
and just saying I wasn't being rude thats how I talk and people take it too serious when im joking around

is there any way I can get unbanned or something
and swear I didn't know that if I join on another account its not allowed
Last edited by mohammedlamoy on Fri May 18, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

Alright I'm going to start from the beginning on what happened and why you deserved the punishments you received.

First the 5 day mute: You originally got muted for this length of time because you started singing (I have told you previously not to sing in murder), then you put the mic up close to your mouth and yelled at someone, after that Ben tried to tell you not to yell and you told him to shut up then kept interrupting him not allowing him to speak. The fact that you were being an ass hole, wouldn't shut up, and were talking over others is why you were muted. Your mute was 5 days due to other communication related punishments you have had in the past 2 months.

Second the 5 day gag: You received this gag because you did nothing but complain in chat about your mute. I have told you so many times not to bring punishments up in server and instead you should try to appeal them on the forums. I gagged you to match the amount of time you were muted.

Third the (what was going to be a) week ban: I banned you for walking up to me and RDMing me then immediately disconnecting. I was literally just standing there in the same spot where I spawned in, you sought me out, shot me, then left. It was an obvious targeting. The ban was a week due to other punishments stacking up.

Your perm ban: Someone by the name of saltymouse connected to murder and had a voice an awful lot like yours. I thought to myself "Hmmm I wonder if this is the same guy on an alt" so by chance I decided to ban your IP address for the week just in case. Turns out when we connected to the next map saltymouse didn't join and I found out it was an alt account of yours. We almost always perm ban those who evade punishments and you obviously tried to evade your silence (I don't think you knew I had banned you at that time you created the alt but I could be wrong). I believe your perm ban should stay because murder (or any Disc-ff server) does not need players who are toxic, treat players and admins like crap, and have a blatant disrespect for the rules. Funny thing you even complained about how admins are salty in this community when you joined on your alt.

I believe you deserve your ban and it should stay

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Appeal denied
ImageImage