Mute/Gag Appeal| BlitzThose

[❤]BlitzThose

Mute/Gag Appeal| BlitzThose

Post by [❤]BlitzThose »

Your Steam Community Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198316171314/
Your Steam ID:76561198316171314
Which Admin Punished You: (See note 1 below)
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag):Silence
Server where you received the punishment:162.248.92.127:27021

How long they punished you for:Permaneltly.

Reason why they punished you: Me mic spamming I believe.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: I think this punishment is unfair because I didn't know what I was doing. I know, I'm a child that needs to understand staff members, but I have some disabilities to where I cant understand. I'm ADHD.

Reason why we should remove the punishment:I think, I'm still learning as a younger kid to know what the meaning of spam and when to stop when a adult, or staff member tells me too.
[❤]BlitzThose

Re: Mute/Gag Appeal| BlitzThose

Post by [❤]BlitzThose »

Thank you for replying, and seeing my appeal.
My Sanity

Post by My Sanity »

Seeing that I was the one who issued you the punishment, I'd take a minute to responde back:
Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: I think this punishment is unfair because I didn't know what I was doing.

Between January 2017 to when you were issued the punishments August 2018, you've had a total of 12 previous punishments (13 if you include mine) all for mic and chat related spam offenses. I think you know exactly what you were doing, but you failed to understand and follow the warnings and rules given to you.

I know, I'm a child that needs to understand staff members, but I have some disabilities to where I cant understand. I'm ADHD.

I'm going to presume you are +12 years of old. You were able to successfully file an appeal with no problem. Using your ADHD as a reason for your past behavior is no excuse. I know plenty of folks muted or gagged on these servers in the past who had less punishments and where ADHD (or other) but are still silenced to this day (IE Tura-kenz). If we started accepting appeals on this, it would be nothing but children and teens screaming their eyes out and would kill the server.

I have a borderline autistic nephew who's 8 1/2 years old (whom I love dearly) who will do something he isn't supposed to, but after being sternly told multiple times (IE WARNINGS/ETC) he doesn't do it again. He learns and moves on, but hes also a kid, not a preteen/teenager. Using this as an excuse for your behavior (I think is shallow) to get un-silenced is just lackluster reason at best. You should know better.

Reason why we should remove the punishment:I think, I'm still learning as a younger kid to know what the meaning of spam and when to stop when a adult, or staff member tells me too

Based on all the items above, playing the last 6 months also hasn't appeared to affect your ability to play on the servers.

I believe you should remain silenced, permanently.

"Pretty fucking cool man" - Fire 2017
"Fire: Don't tell anyone" - Fire 2018
"If I find out who stole my shit, I'm gonna slap you." - Fire 2019

I go by Plausible Sanity on the servers.

White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

You got muted or gagged 12 previous times and still didn't listen to the big boy admins. Mute will stay.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.