Gagged, Permanently

Leroy62

Gagged, Permanently

Post by Leroy62 »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055515810/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47625041
Which Admin Punished You: Unknown/ don't know
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Gag
Server where you received the punishment: Freak Fortress server #1

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Unknown, i don't remember a critical moment to gag, no one in chat or voice chat was upset with me in any way for the past few days, no admin spoke up.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: I got no warning, and i don't even know exactly what the admin or higher rank decided to do it for. But i hope i can move on, i thouroughly enjoy the server, and I'm very sorry for what i did to make an admin feel that way to gag me.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: There was no warning for the permanent gag, and people were overall not upset with my actions, and no admin or higher rank spoke up on anything, whatever the critical decision was, im very sorry and i hope i can speak in voice chat again. Thank you for reading
Varple
Veteran

Re: Gagged, Permanently

Post by Varple »

You weren't gagged permanently. You were muted by the admin Plausible Sanity for a month. The reason being "spam the mic. Encouraging others to do so with the fucking thanos snapping". Gag means you can't talk in chat, mutes mean you can't use your microphone.
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1
Leroy62

Post by Leroy62 »

I'm Very sorry for that, I won't do it again or encourage others to spam, i hope i can appeal the 1 month mic ban, it seems a tad obsessive, and i also never got a warning from him, seems more of a shoot first ask questions later kind of deal. But again, im sorry.
My Sanity

Post by My Sanity »

i also never got a warning from him, seems more of a shoot first ask questions later kind of deal.
I was warning people on the mic before the snapping was happening because people were getting a bit out of control but because you got people worked up into a frenzy, everyone was talking at the same time, you didn't hear me (along with most of the spammers) and my warning.Given the heat of the moment, it was hard for me to warn each one of you individually when 8+ of you are all going off about snapping. I know people heard my warning because they messaged me after the event.

Your month long punishment is also somewhat basses on previous punishments. Seeing that you've played on the servers, FOR YEARS NOW (First punishment was 2014-08-16), you should know all the rules by now and know what happens when you break them. You were previously muted or gagged for previous chat, trolling, mic spamming, and ignoring admins warning in the past, it appears you have long history of ignoring select rules.

Frankly, given your attitude (or perceived attitude) over chat this morning on freak, I think these are empty apologies and lies to weasel out of a punishment.

I believe the punishment should stand.

"Pretty fucking cool man" - Fire 2017
"Fire: Don't tell anyone" - Fire 2018
"If I find out who stole my shit, I'm gonna slap you." - Fire 2019

I go by Plausible Sanity on the servers.

White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

You were given proper warning and have multiple previous punishments for similar behavior. Mute will stay.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.