The Best Video Game?

XeroTolerance

The Best Video Game?

Post by XeroTolerance »

Howdy, it's been a while since I've properly checked out the various threads and made one myself- so I figured why not? My apologies if this specific thread has been made before, but what's everyone's favorite video game? Doesn't have to be all time, but I'm just curious to see what people enjoy outside of Team Fortress 2.

I think I'll always be a sucker for Left 4 Dead 1/2. It's one of the first games I ever played and still do to this date. I try to continue to be active in the L4D community, specifically survival, and help my friends with new times. :D
kookie

Re: The Best Video Game?

Post by kookie »

Skyrim for me, mostly because I was unable to play it for some time. It was a dormant hype-build for quite a few years and once I finally got to play it, I'm pretty sure my brain couldn't handle the dopamine and I quickly became braindead for a good 2 weeks. It felt as if I was actually inside the game. Nothing existed beyond my screen borders, you know?
XeroTolerance

Post by XeroTolerance »

kookie wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:23 pm Skyrim for me, mostly because I was unable to play it for some time. It was a dormant hype-build for quite a few years and once I finally got to play it, I'm pretty sure my brain couldn't handle the dopamine and I quickly became braindead for a good 2 weeks. It felt as if I was actually inside the game. Nothing existed beyond my screen borders, you know?
Haha, I get what you're saying. The thought of having an open world that you can explore and do anything in is pretty awesome. I've always preferred the Fallout series just because of the theme, but I appreciate Skyrim a whole bunch too.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

I think tf2 will always and forever be my favourite game.
I've met so many amazing people and I have yet to grow tired of it. If I start feeling burned out I just swap gamemode for a while.

But other games I enjoy is l4d2, dst, outlast and amnesia.
Much love
Jasmine
XeroTolerance

Post by XeroTolerance »

Jasmine wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:26 am I think tf2 will always and forever be my favourite game.
I've met so many amazing people and I have yet to grow tired of it. If I start feeling burned out I just swap gamemode for a while.

But other games I enjoy is l4d2, dst, outlast and amnesia.
Ah yes, Outlast and Amnesia are very good horror games. Good picks!
Katty|
Veteran

Post by Katty| »

Either Skyrim, fallout2-4, Red Dead Redemption, Tf2, and Smash.
XeroTolerance

Post by XeroTolerance »

Katty| wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:13 am Either Skyrim, fallout2-4, Red Dead Redemption, Tf2, and Smash.
Good choices.
HankHill
Veteran

Post by HankHill »

Time for bias...and a small list.

Personal favorites include MGS3 and 4, Fallout 2, and New Vegas, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+, Shovel Knight, Team Fortress 2, Zelda 2 (go ahead and shoot me, but I love this game), Rock Man 10, Super Mario Odyssey, God of War 2, Crash Bandicoot Warped, Final Fantasy (yes, the NES game), Wario Land 4, Dishonored, Oblivion, Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie, etc.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
Rigby!

Post by Rigby! »

Blackwake
Someone take the exclamation mark out of my name, I'm not excited to be here.
Varple
Veteran

Post by Varple »

Fortnite, Roblox, and Runescape, and most importantly Minecraft.
Last edited by Varple on Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ruhlar wrote: Excuse me, you motherfuckers
Ruhlar wrote: Locking my posts, the fuck you think you are? B1