You have been gagged!

?????????????????

You have been gagged!

Post by ????????????????? »

Hi fire friendly community.

The punishment was applied by the Administrator WhiteSedan from 03-14-19 at 01:56 for the reason of not speaking English on his server Murder Mod - 162.248.92.127:27030 The type of punishment is to be silenced (correct me if I mistaken).

Well, I know that Fire Friendly is an English community and publishes where anyone can enter from any country, as long as respecting its rules but I need to know what is the function of the punishment of not speaking English on its servers and knowing if it is also apply to Russians or other languages.

The situation is that I was on the server The Murder Mod and I was speaking Spanish with a player because of the same language and since I had not added it we started talking in the public chat only us 2 without prejudicing anyone and just a while ago the administrator He punishes me for speaking Spanish and I do something wrong that in a public server punish people who do not speak Spanish or at least say that please speak English so that others respect that.

URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Xanarchy_1337/
Steam ID: STEAM_0: 1: 127658530
Last edited by ????????????????? on Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
RevolverOceloto

Re: You have been gagged!

Post by RevolverOceloto »

Wrong section to talk about this buddy.
fishermatt3552
Veteran

Post by fishermatt3552 »

Yeah don't even tell him what section to go to Seth, good job, buddy. ?????, you'll want to go to the server discussion section of the forums, go to the reports/ban disputes, section, and make a dispute using this format

https://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286
Last edited by fishermatt3552 on Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Moved to correct sub-forum. Like Fisher said, update your format.
ImageImage
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

To save you time and effort of having to look, the reasons for your gags/mutes on our servers can be found HERE.

Please make sure to include reasons to remove as to why we would believe removing this punishment will result in changes to your disruptive behavior on the server.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
?????????????????

Post by ????????????????? »

fishermatt3552 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:12 pm Yeah don't even tell him what section to go to Seth, good job, buddy. ?????, you'll want to go to the server discussion section of the forums, go to the reports/ban disputes, section, and make a dispute using this format

https://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286
that's ok? is that I already edit it
Last edited by ????????????????? on Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

My gag on you was the 12th punishment you received, more than enough to warrant a permagag. Punishment will stay.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.