Warning Appeals

LiberalInaPrius

Warning Appeals

Post by LiberalInaPrius »

I've been muted once for spamming the server. These mutes are arbitrary to the admin's meaning of "Spam". I was supposedly warned by Lewanda, but I never received a freeze on my client. I'd like to see consistency with admins warning instead of throwing mutes. It isn't rational for a player that has been playing on the server for months to spam to get muted. The mic is an extremely important part of the game mode. It's not worth playing the game when you're muted. I'd like to see my warning repealed and consistency with admin warnings. If I'm told to be quiet, I would do it not get a mute. Believe me. I'm not a troll.

Doubt anything will be done because I even got a warning in the game for bringing my concern to numerous admins. However, here's my shot. Thanks a ton for reading my appeal.
Benstartri
Veteran

Re: Warning Appeals

Post by Benstartri »

Hey!

I suggest you read this thread below:

https://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286

This is the format we look at when deciding appeals. It's a good thing to edit your OP with this format in mind so that your appeal has a better chance to be seen and looked into.

Thanks.
Profile picture made by Faiithe.

Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Like the above thread says, fix the format of your appeal. I have no idea who you are, who punished you or why, nor the server you got punished on. Without such information it is impossible to properly deal with your issue. Thanks.
ImageImage
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

User has failed to update format. Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler