Ban appeal

alex

Ban appeal

Post by alex »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199027613116/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:533673694

Which Admin Punished You: MoneyKidKing
Type of punishment: Perma ban
Server where you received the punishment: MurderMod

How long they punished you for: Perm

Reason why they punished you: "Team detect cheat"

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc:
I don't cheat.

Reason why we should remove the punishment:

We were on byre, which is a map that has teleporters and a dispenser. I usually camp up by the dispenser, so I can watch people the exit the teleporter (murderers exit with a blue glow when they use it) and to stay safe by the dispenser (murderers collide with the dispenser and can't get healed by it).

There was a few round where the round would start, I'd be up by the dispenser, and people would approach me, jump on the dispenser (red team can't do that), so I'd bail and call kos on them. Harvey (the admin's current IGN) was one of these people, they'd jump up by me and try to stand by and not get healed by the dispenser, so I'd call him out. At no point did Harvey ever say something akin to "Hey alex, tell me how you know who to call KOS on so accurately, or I'll have to ban you for assumedly cheating." He just straight up banned me without warning.
MoneyKidKing

Re: Ban appeal

Post by MoneyKidKing »

I had asked you multiple times why you were calling kos on someone, and you would only ever answer regarding the teleporters.

I have reviewed the demo, and it appears you are correct. The dispenser does collide with blue team and not give healing beams. Your use of it however is an exploit as murderers have no option but to go near it to get to you.

Ban reduced. Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler