Landon's Application for Dodgeball

Landooney

Landon's Application for Dodgeball

Postby Landooney » Tue May 08, 2018 1:09 am

In-Game name(s): Landon

I am applying for admin on the Dodgeball server

My SteamID is STEAM_1:0:7910455 and Steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Landooney

Admins who have referred me: None.

I would make a good admin because I have played dodgeball for many years, and have experience as an admin on this server already. I know all the rules, and know how to handle issues, and how to spot a hacker. I'm able to be on whenever, seeing as I have a lot of spare time, this includes being on early in the morning, and late at night when other admins might not be on. I will always be able to have my hours for the months, unless something pops up, or I travel.

Other things I should mention are I try to have fun when I play dodgeball, and like to get kinda loud I guess, I know sometimes I push it, but I don't plan on breaking rules, or being rude, or anything of the sort with other players. I know my past after I re-signed may not look the greatest, but I feel I have changed since then, and as of late, feel and try to act more admin-ish. Hopefully the fellow admins can understand this, and I hope to be back on the admin team.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, and I'll see you all in dodgeball.

~Landon

SpicyCandy
Co-Owner

Re: Landon's Application for Dodgeball

Postby SpicyCandy » Sun May 13, 2018 12:23 am

Your application will be reviewed in June.

Fire
Owner

Postby Fire » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:53 am

Going to put you up for a vote and see what the other admins have to say. The stuff that happened after you left admin last time does make me question readding you. However, you are very active and have experience with the rules and admin powers. As well, you do message me from time to time letting me know of issues and such. After I hear from everyone else I will make up my mind on what I want to do.
ImageImage

Fire
Owner

Postby Fire » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:16 am

Going to push this back a month. I think most of the admins are still a bit wary of having you on the team again. If you are serious about wanting to be admin again I suggest adding them and see where you can improve. Will review again in July, also get someone to refer you on here.
ImageImage

Return to “Apply For Admin”