Shadow for Admin on Murder Mystery Server

Shadowrestar

Shadow for Admin on Murder Mystery Server

Postby Shadowrestar » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:14 pm

My IGN is Shadow,

I am applying for admin of the Murder Mystery Server

My steam ID is STEAM_1:0:70585637 and my profile is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101437002/

Admins who have refered me: none so far...

I would make a good admin because im pretty much on tf2 all the time and most of my time is spent on the murder server. I've also seen a bunch of people who break the rules whether it be mic spamming or a inappropriate sprays and reported it but when admins come on they leave and avoid punishment. I also know how to ban through steam id and have experience from other servers from being admin/mod. I'm also friends with most of the admins on this server and they love me :lol: :twisted: . I have helped out new players and told them to do !howtoplay and the basics of the gamemode. I have helped some of the admins when there is someone breaking the rules by telling them through steam chat and reporting.

I've been admin on many servers on gmod if that counts for anything and I do have a mic but I just don't use it. I like interacting with other players and the community in general. People tell me I have good aim, but I don't 8-)
Last edited by Shadowrestar on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Copykitty
Server Admin

Re: Shadow for Admin on Murder Mystery Server

Postby Copykitty » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:26 am

neutral leaning towards ref, I see you on a lot and you engage in the game. I however cannot recall you speaking up and enforcing rules, so I will be watching and depending on what I see I may change my opinion.

Fire
Owner

Re: Shadow for Admin on Murder Mystery Server

Postby Fire » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:48 am

Keep your hours up and get a admin referral and I will review your app next month. Good luck!
ImageImage

Return to “Apply For Admin”