Nathan's Idle/Trade #1

Nathan_TK

Nathan's Idle/Trade #1

Postby Nathan_TK » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:26 am

In-Game name(s): Nathan

I am applying for admin on the Idle/Trade #1 server

My SteamID is STEAM_0:0:421903727 and Steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/id/nathan-tk

Admins who have referred me: Bloke

I would make a good admin because this server is pretty much my second home. Meaning, I'm here a lot in my opinion, and this server takes up almost all of my time in TF2. When I'm online I try to be level-headed and friendly, and if someone is on that is causing problems I try to take care of it myself before making a report, such as dealing with snipers shooting from the skybox or asking people to change their spray and rejoin the server if their current one is inappropriate. Beyond that, I'm a working foreman in the oilfields of central California, so taking on responsibilities and accepting the consequences are a part of my normal day-to-day life. Besides that, if this gets approved and I pass the trial period, I'd be helping take a load off of the current admins so they wouldn't have to deal with potentially minor problems, even though there already aren't many here to begin with.

Other things I should mention are that I do have a good, working microphone, so communication on the server will be more than easy for me. I'm generally easy to get along with and rarely have problems with anybody, and what problems do come up are just caused by taunts or kills, but they're part of the game anyway, so I don't see any harm there.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully considering my application.

-Nathan

Fire
Owner

Re: Nathan's Idle/Trade #1

Postby Fire » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:38 am

I see you on the server a lot, you seem nice enough. Please make sure to get Bloke to respond to this thread with their referral. Also, make sure you remain active for the rest of the month. Good luck to you.
ImageImage

Katty|
Server Admin

Postby Katty| » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:06 am

I've known Nathan for a while and he has been active and helpful on the server when I'm on.
Last edited by Katty| on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

JAUNTY
Server Admin

Postby JAUNTY » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:25 pm

Nathan has been on the server for a very long time and seems to understand most of the players, has a high tolerance for bad behavior and reports whenever an admin isn't in the server to deal with it right away, he has a +rep from me

Return to “Apply For Admin”