Inf4rno's Admin application VSH

Inferno__

Inf4rno's Admin application VSH

Postby Inferno__ » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:05 pm

In-Game name(s): Inf4rno

I am applying for admin on the Versus Saxton Hale server

My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:100746978 and Steam community page is https://steamcommunity.com/id/Inf4rnot/

Admins who have referred me: N/A

I would make a good admin because I truly love playing on the disc-ff servers and spend time everyday to play on them and be a part of the community. I always like to help new players when they don't know how to play and also when they don't know the rules. I believe I am well respected by the admins of vsh as well as the regular players and that they believe I have what it takes. I am very well disciplined, fair and just with any power and I think I would be a great addition to the team and I hope you all think that as well.

Other things I should mention are that I know that sometimes I might get a little hostile/aggressive towards people and that in specific Polar and Shankin have told me about it and i won't do that anymore as it is a form of harassment, thanks.

Thank you for reading, i'd like to hear any constructive criticism or recommendations you have for me.
Last edited by Inferno__ on Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fire
Owner

Re: Inf4rno's Admin application VSH

Postby Fire » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:51 pm

No referral. Going to push this back one more month. Please try to get a referral in that time. Thanks.
ImageImage

Shankin
Server Admin

Postby Shankin » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:47 pm

Neutral: You're active, and you tend to bring people to the server which is great. You also enforce rules when needed. There are times when you break a few rules, which I know you don't do it purposely.
Work on that and i'll change my vote.
WhatIsLove: SHANKIN YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGA BITCH.

SpicyCandy: you're sub-human.

Fire
Owner

Postby Fire » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:15 am

After speaking with the admin team we will review your app again next month.
ImageImage

Return to “Apply For Admin”