Chalk's Application for Freak Fortress

chalk

Chalk's Application for Freak Fortress

Postby chalk » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:27 am

In-Game name(s): chalk

I am applying for admin on the Freak Fortress server.

My SteamID is STEAM_0:0:107812673 and Steam community page is https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lilmisssilly

Admins who have referred me:

I would make a good admin because I would professionally execute the appropriate actions to certain obstacles or situations, I'm very aware to an extent what behaviors would be considered unnecessary in the Freak Fortress server that I quite often regularly join onto. Also being mindful of the rules set for the community, I personally find that I am very well known among players in the Freak Fortress server and have fun playing on it as it serves my main interest in my day. I'm online most of the day until midnight on week-days and on weekends I am most active from 1pm-2am MDT.

Other things I should mention are: I am very mature during my time on the server and respect fellow players around me. Meanwhile taking in consideration the possible ways to make new players feel welcomed on their first time in the server.

Fire
Owner

Re: Chalk's Application for Freak Fortress

Postby Fire » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:36 am

You seem like a active player but no one has bothered to give you are referral. If you are serious about becoming a admin here are a few things you can do:

1. Add the current admins and let them know you are applying for admin. You can ask for a referral but don't annoy them about it.
2. Be helpful on the server to players.
3. If someone is breaking the rules let them know what the rules are in a non confrontational manner.
4. Report rule breakers using the !report system or contact admins on your friends list.
5. Make sure you keep up your hours on the server.

I will push back this application another month, try to get a admin to refer you here.

Good luck!
ImageImage

fishermatt3552
Server Admin

Postby fishermatt3552 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:00 pm

Hey Chalk, nice of you to apply

You've definitely improved since you first applied for admin. You do your best to remind people of the rules, and enforce the rules when they're broken. You've also been a big help in reporting rule breakers to me, and alerting me towards people who do break the rules, which is a gigantic help when i am not on.

As for hours, https://disc-ff.gameme.com/player_histo ... ns/1936436 , there's not much for me to say. You have fantastic hours, and you're on throughout various points in the day, which helps when an admin otherwise wont be able to get on

I've told you about using a mic to enforce rules and just generally talk in the server. I'm not sure if you have a mic or not, but i feel like using one would definitely help your chances

At the moment, i am giving you a tentative ref

Come talk to me if you have any questions

Edit #1: After checking chat logs, there is rule enforcement, but it seems few and far between. I would prefer to see more. This for sure doesn't tank my opinion, but the ref is now a neutral leaning towards a ref
Last edited by fishermatt3552 on Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Fish

Image Image

Faiithe
Server Admin

Postby Faiithe » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:05 pm

Neutral

I have never seen you enforce rules before nor have I heard you speak in the mic. You're more kind of just there as just another regular playing in our servers.

Your hours are up to par however but that's about it.

As we are severely lacking any active admins as of late, I will keep an eye out on you as the days go to see if what Fisher says is true.

Otherwise, my decision stays as is.

fishermatt3552
Server Admin

Postby fishermatt3552 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:24 pm

Updated
-Fish

Image Image

Return to “Apply For Admin”