Pizza Time's Application For Idle #1

Pizza Time

Pizza Time's Application For Idle #1

Postby Pizza Time » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:21 am

In-Game Name: Pizza Time

I am applying for admin on the Idle #1 Server

My SteamID is STEAM_0:0:223042450 and Steam community page is https://steamcommunity.com/id/RealPizzaTimeHours

Admins who have referred me: Jaunty, Nathan

I would make a great admin because I can keep a cool head and deal with situations professionally and with maturity when the time calls for it. I have exercised and promoted the following of both the general rules as well as the Idle specific rules so I understand what kind of behavior is deemed unnecessary and how to deal with said behavior. I play on Idle #1 regularly as I enjoy spending time with the people who play on it, however in my personal opinion some problems don't get taken care of and I think I would make a great addition to the team to eliminate said problems.
Last edited by Pizza Time on Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JAUNTY

Re: Pizza Time's Application For Idle #1

Postby JAUNTY » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:02 pm

Well you have a +rep from me, you've been on the server for a while and other than a few incidents on the mic I've never really run into issues with you breaking the rules. Plus with my job hunting taking up most of my time now it's great that someone has this much consistent playtime on the server and could handle some issues that I myself or some other admins might not be able to.
Last edited by JAUNTY on Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nathan_TK
Server Admin

Re: Pizza Time's Application For Idle #1

Postby Nathan_TK » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:15 pm

You’re gonna get a yes from me. Your hours are great, and I when I see you on there’s rarely a problem. Actually, I can’t even think of any time I’ve had to tell you to not to do something. You’re active on the mic, there’s no problems caused, you’re not toxic...yeah, you’re good.

Return to “Apply For Admin”