hurricanes 2nd attempt lol (dodgeball admin app)

???hurricane-chanoWo

hurricanes 2nd attempt lol (dodgeball admin app)

Postby ???hurricane-chanoWo » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:53 am

In-Game name(s): hurricane

I am applying for admin on the Dodgeball server and the tourney server

My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:195152623 and my page is https://steamcommunity.com/id/hurricaneEPIC/

Admins who have referred me: None.

I’m back >:). I think i would make a good admin because I have been around the Disc FF community for quite some time( i took a fat break from it , because of jrotc and school, but now that things have calmed down i can be more active) the reason im making this for the second time is because of kibbles , she inspired me to make this app , even though she hasn't referred me or anything i still wanna try to make the staff team and as for time on tf2 in general ( i have 493 hours total, and as for server time , i have no idea, i think im at 30 hours or higher, if not then ill try again next month) . Also , shes the only tf2 dodgeball admin ive seen this entire month i think , and i hope i can lift some stress off of her . senpai, and yes i have a fully functional mic . anyways i also think that i could be of use is by punishing rule breakers . mic spamming , chat spamming , racism or other stuff i could deal with easily . I will also be sure to make an LOA when i have some where to go for a long time so dont worry .

Other things , i have lost my dodgeball skill but can have moments and go absolutely beast mode , but that hasnt happened this month :( , i hope i can train back to original self and start goin all mighty on kibbles cause shes bad of course :)) on other notes i have read all the rules and never broke any rules on the server before , and will never do such a thing . i hope i can make it on the staff team this time and be of great use :)

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, and I'll see you all in dodgeball.

~Hurricane <3
Last edited by ???hurricane-chanoWo on Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Keybowls
Server Admin

Re: hurricanes 2nd attempt lol (dodgeball admin app)

Postby Keybowls » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:24 pm

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it! : )

As for your application, I have seen you play on the dodgeball server from time to time. I've seen more activity last week, so that's good!
I don't see you enforcing rules in the server or see you making reports when mic-spammers are present in the game, though.
When you do talk on mic, which is not often, you tend to goof around maybe a little too much and I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Other than that, you're just kind of a regular player to me. Don't see much communication between other players and when you do use mic, it's either a few "heys" or a few screeches.

At the moment, I'm leaning towards a no.

Fire
Owner

Postby Fire » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:12 am

Your app will be reviewed again next month. Please keep up the activity. I will have Kwibbles watch you and report back to see if things have improved. Thanks for applying.
ImageImage

Keybowls
Server Admin

Postby Keybowls » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:47 am

As of late, I have not seen Hurricane on the server as much as I was expecting since he was interested in applying as admin. Due to his inactivity on the server, he gets a no from me.

fishermatt3552
Server Admin

Postby fishermatt3552 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:03 pm

I've barely seen Hurricane on the server in the last few weeks and even before that his activity was lower than expected. As much as i hate to say it, it's a no from me
-Fish

Image Image

Fire
Owner

Postby Fire » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:59 pm

Your hours have been very poor in the past month. When you can get your hours up and get a referral feel free to reapply.
ImageImage

Return to “Apply For Admin”