Pasta Stalin's 2nd application for Dodgeball

-[FF]-PastaStalin

Pasta Stalin's 2nd application for Dodgeball

Postby -[FF]-PastaStalin » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:42 pm

In-Game name(s): Pasta Stalin

I am applying for admin on the Dodgeball server

My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:225082630 and Steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/id/pastastalin

Admins who have referred me: None

I would make a good admin because I have been playing on this server for over two years, I know many of the players and how they act and know very well that many of them break rules and seem to know very little of the rules. I've been through many situations where players break rules and no admins are available. I am always fully aware of the rules and enforce them when needed to, and report when needed to. I try to be as positive as possible but I may not be friendly with other players sometimes.

Other things I should mention are that I will try to keep my composure when playing.
Last edited by -[FF]-PastaStalin on Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Keybowls
Server Admin

Re: Pasta Stalin's 2nd application for Dodgeball

Postby Keybowls » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:45 am

Hey Pasta,

Surprised to see that you have applied as an admin for the Dodgeball server.

You're a frequent player, would call you a regular at this point. You do communicate with others and also know the rules of the server very well. So that's a plus.

The only little problem I have is that you tend to take almost everything quite seriously. Don't take this personally, it's not meant as an insult.
For example, when a person has their mic a little too close to their mouth, and is talking quite loud, you tend to message me saying that the player is mic spamming. When a person accidentally kills a teammate once or twice, you complain that it was intended, therefore it is team-killing, and that person deserves to be punished.

Another thing, when there's a person in the server that is breaking the rules, instead of using the report system and reporting the person, you private message me. The report system is there for a reason. Please use it when there are players breaking the rules.

One more thing, not sure what goes on with you and other players, but it looks like you tend to not get along with many people on the server. Just an observation.

Other than that, I'm neutral, but slightly leaning towards no.

fishermatt3552
Server Admin

Postby fishermatt3552 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:46 pm

Hey Pasta, It's nice to see that you applied

You definitely know the rules of the server, and i do see a very helpful amount of rule enforcement, but like Kibbles stated above, you do tend to take things too seriously, and you tend to make mountains out of mole hills. It would be nice if you could relax a little on things and not just jump to hey, this guy used his mic a little longer than normal, it's micspam. You relaxing will definitely help your chances.

https://disc-ff.gameme.com/player_histo ... ns/2917757 Your hours are pretty good

Also, like Kibbles stated above, a lot of the regulars, and even semi-regulars, aren't huge fans of you due to your overzealousness with stuff. I think you're pretty alright Pasta, but you wont get very far as admin if the server population doesn't care for you. Try to improve your standing with the regulars, and i think you'll get closer

Currently at a Nuetral
-Fish

Image Image

Fire
Owner

Postby Fire » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:01 am

Will review this again next month. See if you can improve and get a referral.
ImageImage

Return to “Apply For Admin”