Johnny's Idle#1 Admin Application

Johnny-Alexander

Johnny's Idle#1 Admin Application

Postby Johnny-Alexander » Thu May 28, 2020 10:16 pm

In-Game’s name: Commonwealth Johnny

Hello, I’m applying for admin on the Disc-FF Idle/Trade #01 server.

My SteamID is STEAM_0:0:81054601 and my Steam Community Page is: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheAwesomeCortex/

Admins who have referred me: Nathan

I would make a good admin because I do my duties fair and square; I treat everyone equally when it comes to deal with an issue, I follow orders from superiors when they are given and not make questions about it, unless some points are not clear. In multiple instances I've warned players about the server rules.

Other things I should mention: I’m bilingual, I speak English and Spanish, so if there are people that is playing on the server and don’t speak English I’ll make sure they know the rules in their native language when the situation applies to. I'm available most of the time, so if something's up I can attend to it, I could also make a solid shift to monitor what's going on in the server.

Nathan_TK
Server Admin

Re: Johnny's Idle#1 Admin Application

Postby Nathan_TK » Thu May 28, 2020 10:22 pm

As Johnny has said, he does relay the server rules to newer players (and sometimes regulars, since that unfortunately has to happen), even before I was made admin on this server. I’ve known him for roughly two years at this point, and the entire time he’s always kept a level head about damn near every situation. In fact, I can’t even remember any memorable time when he’s lost his cool. His hours look good to me, and I’ve seen him active when myself and sometimes when other admins on the team are not. The fact that he’s bilingual is always a plus, as it is in the actual workforce. I’m going to give a solid yes for this application.

Infernox-Ratchet
Server Admin

Postby Infernox-Ratchet » Fri May 29, 2020 3:49 am

Johnny's been in the Disc-FF community about as long as me and he's always kept a cool head for as long as I can remember. He hasn't broken any rules and he's usually one of the regulars to inform me or the other admins if things go wrong when we're not there.

The fact that he speaks very good English is also a good argument for this application. So I will say yes for this application.
Last edited by Infernox-Ratchet on Fri May 29, 2020 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fire
Owner

Postby Fire » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:50 pm

You got a referral and you seem to be active. I will review this app next month, please remain active until then. Good luck to you.
ImageImage

Fire
Owner

Postby Fire » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:50 am

Under review.
ImageImage

Return to “Apply For Admin”